Kimbo Vs Cro Cop------What happens

supermonkey

Yeah, I honestly see a major permanent injury resulting from a match like this. Kimbo is not ready for a powerful striker. Cro Cop may not have done well in the UFC at all but he would certainly hurt Kimbo. I like Kimbo and want to see him do something well but so far i've been very unimpressed other than a powerful slam or 2.

I guess I'm the only person who gives Kimbo a small chance in this scenario.

I'd put Kimbo as a 3-1 underdog.

Cro Cop has far passed his prime and getting hit in the head so many times by guys like JDS or Cheick Kongo or even that vicious head kick from Gabriel Gonzaga are only going to accelerate the pace of his rapid decline down the HW ladder.

Kimbo on the other hand is hungry to learn and has some natural knockout power of his own.

I think it's important to remember Kimbo is the same age as Cro Cop, it's not like Kimbo is some young gun, he's just as old and far more inexperienced. But yes, I agree Cro Cop would destory Kimbo and that it would be an insult to give Kimbo a fight with Cro Cop. Kimbo can't check leg kicks, has an arthritic knee or something as it is and Cro Cop finished a guy with a leg kick only 3 fights ago. He would probably knock Kimbo's head off with the left high kick before he got to demolishing the leg first.

• 3 weeks later...

I think it would go cro cops way. Mainly because crocop will utilize plenty of leg kicks to Kimbo. I doubt he will ever land one his famous kicks again. He seems to just throw them out there with no setup and every fighters expecting him to throw them now. I think he would tko Kimbo after destroying his legs.

Kimbo isnt in the same league as Cro Cop.. for such a seasoned vet giving him a newbie like kimbo is kind of an insult although Kimbo is progressing nicely for being an older dude.

both are nice guys and skilled.. but seriously?! Cro Cop vs Kimbo? I have someone for kimbo to fight,, how about Kimbo vs Luiz Cane. Kimbo would'nt know what to do!

Archived