what happend to david loiseau?

mrgetitoutcha

Yeah, as stated earlier he lost to Ed Herman, who, IMO isn't even a top 20 MW. He was let go afterwards, and is trying to get on the next Ultimate Fighter.

From what I saw of him, he appears to lack any faith in himself. He still has a horrible ground game. From a striking standpoint, I think he was, at one time, as good as Anderson Silva (Silva has alot better ground game). He's lost that now, and I believe he is getting up there in years.

Yeah' date=' as stated earlier he lost to Ed Herman, who, IMO isn't even a top 20 MW. He was let go afterwards, and is trying to get on the next Ultimate Fighter.

From what I saw of him, he appears to lack any faith in himself. He still has a horrible ground game. From a striking standpoint, I think he was, at one time, as good as Anderson Silva (Silva has alot better ground game). He's lost that now, and I believe he is getting up there in years.[/quote']

I wouldn't go so far to say as good as Anderson Silva, but his stand up was pretty technical. He is only 30 so he's got some years left to fight.

thoughts and positive vibes for david' date=' his family and friends right now. he just found out yesterday that his family is alive and safe. many of their homes are gone, but at least he finally knows they're safe.[/quote']That's great news. And it puts things in perspective, doesn't it?

Archived