OFFICIAL Brock update?

ThrowThemBows

This is bothering the **** out of me.

There was supposed to be a press conf. on the 12th or 13th. It's now the 14th. No word.

Those I talk to... well, one of them, anyway... says they have "inside connections" that are reporting that as of yesterday, it was detailed to a select inner circle that Brock wasn't going to fight any longer, and that the title would be declared up for grabs by the winner of the Carwin / Mir fight.

This shreds me if this is the case, and I would love to know if anyone else has anything aside from what he said.

Most bothersome about all of this is that no one has any official word. Even the whole Diverticulitis thing got out via unauthorized channels, despite best efforts to keep it hush-hush.

This is bothering the **** out of me.

There was supposed to be a press conf. on the 12th or 13th. It's now the 14th. No word.

Those I talk to... well' date=' one of them, anyway... says they have "inside connections" that are reporting that as of yesterday, it was detailed to a select inner circle that Brock wasn't going to fight any longer, and that the title would be declared up for grabs by the winner of the Carwin / Mir fight.

This shreds me if this is the case, and I would love to know if anyone else has anything aside from what he said.

Most bothersome about all of this is that no one has any official word. Even the whole Diverticulitis thing got out via unauthorized channels, despite best efforts to keep it hush-hush.[/quote']

maybe u should read the articles better, it said posted on jan. 11, 2010, that a press conf. will be held NEXT week on tues or wed. that would mean jan, 18 or 19, not the 12-or13 because that is still this week. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/325412-dana-white-brock-lesnar-presser-next-week-hope-or-more-hype

This would be great news for mma and the ufc in general if Brock does come back. Love him or hate him, he is entertaining and everyone knows damn well that (even though his mma skill is not the greatest) his name sells. I'm sure Dana white is praying that he comes back as the same beast he was before. Fans will pay to see him kick some **** or get his **** kicked. Just the thought of a Mir vs Lesnar 3 is enticing enough.

Archived