cro cop vs. lesner

firekiller123

Cro cop would deffo walk through him i mean' date=' did you see the headkick he landed on Gonzaga ending the fight.[/quote']

are u serious wat fight were u watching??? he lost to gonzaga and think about it if brock wer to fight him he's not gonna watch film n say i gotta worry bout his hands. he has to kno the kick is coming and there for he's b waiting for it n then go fo the takedown i hate when people dnt kno wat there talkin bout. cro cop can train to deffend against the take down but are u kidding me. brock is way to strong for cro cop to stop. brock wud eat him alive.

are u serious wat fight were u watching??? he lost to gonzaga and think about it if brock wer to fight him he's not gonna watch film n say i gotta worry bout his hands. he has to kno the kick is coming and there for he's b waiting for it n then go fo the takedown i hate when people dnt kno wat there talkin bout. cro cop can train to deffend against the take down but are u kidding me. brock is way to strong for cro cop to stop. brock wud eat him alive.

lol your funny.

Cro Cop has not looked like the man from pride of late. Quiting against JDS and getting cro coped by Gonzaga. Lesnar would eat him alive.

Love the F5 reference

We maybe never know if he really quit in the jds fight.Cro-cop don't quit as i know.I like Cro-cop and feel bad for him seeing him like this,not improving.Maybe he should go at LHW.

I might like cro-cop but it will be stupid to even think about Lesnar and him fight.Is this a joke?

Archived