Parkour

TrueGrit

no i dont think it should be in the oliympics but i did watch the show when the dood jumps off the roof onto the ladder and falls and almost dies and yes it looked amazing. i tried to do parkour afterwards and just made a fool of myself lol its very challenging and u have to be like superhuman

ya its free running..where the name parkour came from i dont know..Its just what its called..

I think Parkour is the name of the guy to either popularize or invent the sport. I could be wrong and didn't bother doing any research on it. Anyways, that ish is mad dope. It probably deserves to be an olympic sport but there needs to be more lower level competitions so that a standardized way to judge each run.

I think Parkour is the name of the guy to either popularize or invent the sport. I could be wrong and didn't bother doing any research on it. Anyways' date=' that ish is mad dope. It probably deserves to be an olympic sport but there needs to be more lower level competitions so that a standardized way to judge each run.[/quote']

well from watchin the show earlier they were talkin about the world championship..Im not sure how many competetions there are but there has to be some if they have world championship..

Archived