UFC Ultimate Knockouts 1-7

CHUCK_N0RRIS

Anyone watch Spike TV yesterday when they aired ultimate knockouts 1-7? I was at home cleaning up so I figure I would watch 1-7 while I cleaned. Sweet a full 7 seven hours of knockouts I thought. However I didn't realize that I would also be in for about 5 hours of hearing Mike Goldberg say "It's all over!! It's all over!". I'm up stairs cleaning and hear "It's all over!! It's all over!!" while taking a crap "It's all over!! It's all over!!" while whacking off in the other room "It's all over!! It's all over!!" Jesus Christ Mike Goldberg! Think of something else to say when someone gets knocked out! Anyone else concur with this?

01.jpg

Anyone watch Spike TV yesterday when they aired ultimate knockouts 1-7? I was at home cleaning up so I figure I would watch 1-7 while I cleaned. Sweet a full 7 seven hours of knockouts I thought. However I didn't realize that I would also be in for about 5 hours of hearing Mike Goldberg say "It's all over!! It's all over!". I'm up stairs cleaning and hear "It's all over!! It's all over!!" while taking a crap "It's all over!! It's all over!!" while whacking off in the other room "It's all over!! It's all over!!" Jesus Christ Mike Goldberg! Think of something else to say when someone gets knocked out! Anyone else concur with this?

01.jpg

lol. it does get a bit old. Iv'e got all of the ultimate KO dvd's and between the "its all over" and Rogan's "on the button", its like hours and hours of de ja vu.

01.jpg

lol it was getting annoying

c[_] damn look at that... my care cup is empty

Been thinking the same of this character. It seems to me that they are more or less 500 pounds, with nothing other to say then something negative and most likely "Mom, I'm really beasting these guys over the internet.... By the way, more Hot Pockets"

No one gives two ***** what you have to say. Basically if this is how you choose to comment, so be it. But don't expect anyone to cater to you because you think your some E-Badass. Jesus, step outside and breath some air. It's as if you never step outside of these forums. Since you cannot seem to control yourself with a keyboard and brewing emotions over something your dad penetrated you with in anger and shame, piss off.

Contribute something useful or find something else besides this that will get you off.

For the people that agree with me, let's just leave it as it is. We can't take the one thing this guy has in life. This is all it consists off.

Been thinking the same of this character. It seems to me that they are more or less 500 pounds' date=' with nothing other to say then something negative and most likely "Mom, I'm really beasting these guys over the internet.... By the way, more Hot Pockets"

No one gives two ***** what you have to say. Basically if this is how you choose to comment, so be it. But don't expect anyone to cater to you because you think your some E-Badass. Jesus, step outside and breath some air. It's as if you never step outside of these forums. Since you cannot seem to control yourself with a keyboard and brewing emotions over something your dad penetrated you with in anger and shame, piss off.

Contribute something useful or find something else besides this that will get you off.

For the people that agree with me, let's just leave it as it is. We can't take the one thing this guy has in life. This is all it consists off.[/quote']

Bout 1/2 way through reading this comment I got an unimaginable pain shooting through me from the base of my neck all over. After a few moments it subsided and I was able to take a moment to figure out what it was.

Turned out my care gland had shriveled up and died...

Bout 1/2 way through reading this comment I got an unimaginable pain shooting through me from the base of my neck all over. After a few moments it subsided and I was able to take a moment to figure out what it was.

that why i keep a care cup... it solves that issue

It seems as if you take after your little buddy over there. I suppose you both cover yourself in "Vaseline" every night and practice your North South position a good bit. Strictly MMA of course. :) Bottom line is that you were never targeted. You never even mattered. I'm sure everything shriveled up in your body. Everything except your ****. But that is most likely only because Hizoka was involved in the whole thing. Come to their rescue more. I presume there will be more precious moments to come between you two.

It seems as if you take after your little buddy over there. I suppose you both cover yourself in "Vaseline" every night and practice your North South position a good bit. Strictly MMA of course. :) Bottom line is that you were never targeted. You never even mattered. I'm sure everything shriveled up in your body. Everything except your ****. But that is most likely only because Hizoka was involved in the whole thing. Come to their rescue more. I presume there will be more precious moments to come between you two.

The funny thing is that while Hizoka' date=' with whom I've had very little interaction with on these forums, while making many "flaming" comments, generally does it in good fun. You on the other hand seem to take it very seriously, and very personally. By the same token you say he doesn't have to read and comment on these threads, you don't have to read and respond to his comments. You go through a fair amount of effort in making up analogies and cliche responses in an attempt to get a rise out of him, and others, while you yourself are being nothing more than what you accuse them of being. A keyboard warrior. It's a public forum, and so just as he, or I, or anyone else is, you can say (for the most part) whatever you want. It would just seem to me that you are the one suffering from some deep seated internal strife toward anyone who simply posts out of enjoyment or recreation, and not for the purposes of [i']meaningful and insightful forum conversations[/i].

Hope the sarcasm in that last statement was clear enough ^.

The funny thing is that while Hizoka' date=' with whom I've had very little interaction with on these forums, while making many "flaming" comments, generally does it in good fun. You on the other hand seem to take it very seriously, and very personally. By the same token you say he doesn't have to read and comment on these threads, you don't have to read and respond to his comments. You go through a fair amount of effort in making up analogies and cliche responses in an attempt to get a rise out of him, and others, while you yourself are being nothing more than what you accuse them of being. A keyboard warrior. It's a public forum, and so just as he, or I, or anyone else is, you can say (for the most part) whatever you want. It would just seem to me that you are the one suffering from some deep seated internal strife toward anyone who simply posts out of enjoyment or recreation, and not for the purposes of [i']meaningful and insightful forum conversations[/i].

Hope the sarcasm in that last statement was clear enough ^.

no i hate stupid people... its just most everyone falls in to that category

You can say what you will, buddy. It makes no matter. It is just more or less an endless assualt of negativity in every single godamn forum. I have kept my words sated and have not said much towards ones who have nothing better to do. But, it seemed to me with every comment or response I had to make there was the same mother****er with nothing better to say, and generally giving bad responses for no other reason it seemed than a quick *******. You, on the other hand proved to be the same way. Alot of people feel the same way that I do about the whole subject. You can think what you want, but it is a disapointment to see someone who promotes the same thing. Especially with new users, and hopeful new MMA fans that could really uplift the sport. It might leave a bad taste in other users mouth. Granted, I, myself decided to be aggressive and the one to mouth off to someone in something that is completely unrelating to the topic. But in my understanding of the situation it was worth the comments to be against something that is nothing more than a random infatuation with being nothing but being negative without a reason and making a mockery out of alot of peoples posts who deserve more than that. I understand where you come from and will even admit with you on the fact that I have done the same. But in my mind it is out of annoyance and hopeful relent on something that is really turning people off to educated debates and more knowledge for the general populace of the people who view the forums.

You can say what you will' date=' buddy. It makes no matter. It is just more or less an endless assualt of negativity in every single godamn forum. I have kept my words sated and have not said much towards ones who have nothing better to do. But, it seemed to me with every comment or response I had to make there was the same mother****er with nothing better to say, and generally giving bad responses for no other reason it seemed than a quick *******. You, on the other hand proved to be the same way. Alot of people feel the same way that I do about the whole subject. You can think what you want, but it is a disapointment to see someone who promotes the same thing. Especially with new users, and hopeful new MMA fans that could really uplift the sport. It might leave a bad taste in other users mouth. Granted, I, myself decided to be aggressive and the one to mouth off to someone in something that is completely unrelating to the topic. But in my understanding of the situation it was worth the comments to be against something that is nothing more than a random infatuation with being nothing but being negative without a reason and making a mockery out of alot of peoples posts who deserve more than that. I understand where you come from and will even admit with you on the fact that I have done the same. But in my mind it is out of annoyance and hopeful relent on something that is really turning people off to educated debates and more knowledge for the general populace of the people who view the forums.[/quote']

875694-nerd_rage_super.jpg?w=197&h=300

BTW i do have nice healthy civilized debate on actual MMA discussions i just troll retarded posts and retarded posters... you are easy pray and its fun to watch you freak out like this

You can say what you will' date=' buddy. It makes no matter. It is just more or less an endless assualt of negativity in every single godamn forum. I have kept my words sated and have not said much towards ones who have nothing better to do. But, it seemed to me with every comment or response I had to make there was the same mother****er with nothing better to say, and generally giving bad responses for no other reason it seemed than a quick *******. You, on the other hand proved to be the same way. Alot of people feel the same way that I do about the whole subject. You can think what you want, but it is a disapointment to see someone who promotes the same thing. Especially with new users, and hopeful new MMA fans that could really uplift the sport. It might leave a bad taste in other users mouth. Granted, I, myself decided to be aggressive and the one to mouth off to someone in something that is completely unrelating to the topic. But in my understanding of the situation it was worth the comments to be against something that is nothing more than a random infatuation with being nothing but being negative without a reason and making a mockery out of alot of peoples posts who deserve more than that. I understand where you come from and will even admit with you on the fact that I have done the same. But in my mind it is out of annoyance and hopeful relent on something that is really turning people off to educated debates and more knowledge for the general populace of the people who view the forums.[/quote']

i stoped reading after "single godamn forum"

875694-nerd_rage_super.jpg?w=197&h=300

BTW i do have nice healthy civilized debate on actual MMA discussions i just troll retarded posts and retarded posters... you are easy pray and its fun to watch you freak out like this

Thing is I'm not even freaking out. If you do have MMA debates that are educated, supposedly I have been looking at the wrong forums. I have not seen any. I'll take your word for it.

You can say what you will' date=' buddy. It makes no matter. It is just more or less an endless (1)[b']assualt[/b] of negativity in every single godamn forum. I have kept my words sated and have not said much towards ones who have nothing better to do. But, it seemed to me with every comment or response I had to make there was the same mother****er with nothing better to say, and generally giving bad responses for no other reason it seemed than a quick *******. You, on the other hand proved to be the same way. (1)Alot of people feel the same way that I do about the whole subject. You can think what you want, but it is a (1)disapointment to see someone who promotes the same thing. Especially with new users, and hopeful new MMA fans that could really uplift the sport. It might leave a bad taste in other users mouth. Granted, I, myself decided to be aggressive and the one to mouth off to someone in something that is completely (1)unrelating to the topic. But in my understanding of the situation it was worth the comments to be against something that is (2)nothing more than a random infatuation with being nothing but being negative without a reason and making a mockery out of (1)alot of peoples posts who deserve more than that. I understand where you come from and will even admit with you on the fact that I have done the same. But in my mind it is out of annoyance and hopeful relent on something that is really (3)turning people off to educated debates and more knowledge (4)for the general populace of the people who view the forums.

(1) Spell check is free, I promise. Just click it and fix it.

(2) Uh.. wait... what? And furthermore, NO, most peoples posts DON'T deserve more than to be flamed.

(3) Educated debates? It's an INTERNET FORUM. Besides which the context of the original post was hardly something I would consider to be up for an "educated debate".

(4) The general populace of the people who view the forums, sadly, are stupid people. That's the simple truth of it. Many, I'm sure, will say that I fall into that group. It's not a debate, it's not an intellectual argument, it's the ****ING INTERNET.

(1) Spell check is free' date=' I promise. Just click it and fix it.

(2) Uh.. wait... what? And furthermore, NO, most peoples posts DON'T deserve more than to be flamed.

(3) Educated debates? It's an INTERNET FORUM. Besides which the context of the original post was hardly something I would consider to be up for an "educated debate".

(4) The general populace of the people who view the forums, sadly, are stupid people. That's the simple truth of it. Many, I'm sure, will say that I fall into that group. It's not a debate, it's not an intellectual argument, it's the ****ING INTERNET.[/quote']

It's all about the bigger picture. I agree that most people who view the forums, are uninformed or stupid. But some, like I said might be entirely turned off by the fact that there will be some random comment that will ruin a topic that could have informed alot of people. It's not even the fact that I expect the whole thing to be completely educated. There are always those posts that are completely out there and whacky. I understand it is an internet forum, trust me. I have realized this. Which is my point. Why **** on the whole prospect of actually making some sense and bringing in honest, intelligent responses that will be more postive for everyone. As for the spelling. Never was my strong point.

Nice switch up' date=' kid.[/quote']

cause the more i read Hizoka posts i like him he knows what hes talking about where as people like you are annoying, yes maybe Hizoka flames alot but its funny most of the time. Also they say if you cant beat them, join them really you cant beat Hizoka so why try

cause the more i read Hizoka posts i like him he knows what hes talking about where as people like you are annoying' date=' yes maybe Hizoka flames alot but its funny most of the time. Also they say if you cant beat them, join them really you cant beat Hizoka so why try[/quote']

What I find really annoying is people without any backbone who, just saying "Shut the hell up" five minutes before, will completely change their whole attitude in 5 minutes.

I am looking for alot of Hizoka's posts, and yes... Alot are educated and I did not notice that he was as positive as he was in alot of his posts. I suppose I wanted to see more of the bad posts and not so much of the good. Still, at least I will admit it. You on the other hand will run like a whipped dog in the face of any kind of pressure. You just showed me the type of person you are. It was never about beating anyone. I said what I said, but now I am viewing the whole thing and accepting that I was wrong about alot of points without enough facts. You on the other hand just comepletely switched your **** out of fear.

What I find really annoying is people without any backbone who' date=' just saying "Shut the hell up" five minutes before, will completely change their whole attitude in 5 minutes.

I am looking for alot of Hizoka's posts, and yes... Alot are educated and I did not notice that he was as positive as he was in alot of his posts. I suppose I wanted to see more of the bad posts and not so much of the good. Still, at least I will admit it. You on the other hand will run like a whipped dog in the face of any kind of pressure. You just showed me the type of person you are. It was never about beating anyone. I said what I said, but now I am viewing the whole thing and accepting that I was wrong about alot of points without enough facts. You on the other hand just comepletely switched your **** out of fear.[/quote']

lol im scared of someone on the UFC fourms really and the way i act on here is nothing like i do off the computer so fail. also like i said i thought he flamed a lot but the more i read his posts the more i see hes not a bad guy unlike you who still keeps going

What I find really annoying is people without any backbone who' date=' just saying "Shut the hell up" five minutes before, will completely change their whole attitude in 5 minutes.

I am looking for alot of Hizoka's posts, and yes... Alot are educated and I did not notice that he was as positive as he was in alot of his posts. I suppose I wanted to see more of the bad posts and not so much of the good. Still, at least I will admit it. You on the other hand will run like a whipped dog in the face of any kind of pressure. You just showed me the type of person you are. It was never about beating anyone. I said what I said, but now I am viewing the whole thing and accepting that I was wrong about alot of points without enough facts. You on the other hand just comepletely switched your **** out of fear.[/quote']

and by what you said you just show me your a baby who crys when there wrong and instead of shuting up and letting it go keeps talking making them selfs look bad

lol im scared of someone on the UFC fourms really and the way i act on here is nothing like i do off the computer so fail. also like i said i thought he flamed a lot but the more i read his posts the more i see hes not a bad guy unlike you who still keeps going

I just pretty much explained that I was wrong about him being a bad guy in the first place. I recognize that there are many comments he makes that are right. I reviewed the whole thing and realized myself to not have seen majority of the posts made by him. If you choose to change that easily, with no other reason then one comment about a care cup or something of that nature, then by all means. Continue.

my thing is and most everyone thats been here a while knows... if you say something stupid or post something stupid i'm gonna troll you for it... if its a legit thread i typically keep it that way

i do not forgive stupid i point it out and make people rage about it

my thing is and most everyone thats been here a while knows... if you say something stupid or post something stupid i'm gonna troll you for it... if its a legit thread i typically keep it that way

I accept that. And I admit I am rather new to the forums. I just saw more things negative from you that I thought would impact alot of peoples views that would really turn people off.

Being that I understand you alot better and have viewed alot of your posts, I can understand up to a point. Now, as to being a crybaby and not moving on. Isn't that more or less what I am attempting to do, just admitting me being wrong in the first place?

I just pretty much explained that I was wrong about him being a bad guy in the first place. I recognize that there are many comments he makes that are right. I reviewed the whole thing and realized myself to not have seen majority of the posts made by him. If you choose to change that easily' date=' with no other reason then one comment about a care cup or something of that nature, then by all means. Continue.[/quote']

i got better things to do then fight with someone over the ufc forums cause i said the care cup was a good idea -_-'

and who the hell are you to judge?.. you overtly surperfluous narcisistic ********..

wow lol your whole reasoning was casue i said the cup was a good idea and saves a lot of time heres a tip grow up theres something called a life why dont you get one

Get a life? What's next "Your a noob?"

Jesus kid, I don't need to explain myself to you.

There is nothing wrong with that I have done.

I made a comment for something I believed, and I understand something a bit better and realized I was wrong.

Isn't that alot better then being ignorant enough to continue to believe something and ***** about it? I think so. If it's something you cannot get over I sure as hell can manage it.

wow lol your whole reasoning was casue i said the cup was a good idea and saves a lot of time heres a tip grow up theres something called a life why dont you get one

Jesus kid, I don't need to explain myself to you.

I made a comment for something I believed, and I understand something a bit better and realized I was wrong.

Isn't that alot better then being ignorant enough to continue to believe something and ***** about it? I think so. If it's something you cannot get over I sure as hell can manage it.

and who the hell are you to judge?.. you overtly surperfluous narcisistic ********..

Jesus kid' date=' I don't need to explain myself to you.

Isn't that alot better then being ignorant enough to continue to believe something and ***** about it? I think so. If it's something you cannot get over I sure as hell can manage it.[/quote']

lol again you started crying cause i said the care cup was a good idea

btw your a noob

Archived