For David Loiseau and all others with family and friends in Haiti, we can all help.

mookiesudo

thoughts and hearts are with the Haitian community and the nation right now. David Loiseau is one individual we all know has family and friends in Haiti. they need our help.

here is some information posted by David on his facebook page...

PLEASE help Haiti! From your cell phone you can donate $10 to American Red Cross - text 90999 and enter HAITI - $10 will be added to your cell phone bill OR Go online to redcross.org and click Donate, or call (800) REDCROSS

Red Cross donation sent.

Here is something that might make you mad - it sure made me mad. According to The Reverend Pat Robertson, the Haitian people brought this tradgedy upon themselves because they made a pact with the devil a long time ago.

The earthquake in Haiti is a tragedy of such gargantuan proportion that it's natural to wonder how -- or why -- any God, if there is a God, could allow it. Enter the Rev. Pat Robertson, who always seems to have a ready answer for the unanswerable.

"You know ... something happened a long time ago in Haiti. … They got together and swore a pact to the Devil," Robertson said on the Christian Broadcasting Network's "700 Club" Wednesday.

"They said, 'We will serve you if you get us free from the French.' True story." That's right: Robertson seems to suggest the Haitians brought the earthquake on themselves, in a deal with Satan.

"And so, the Devil said, 'OK, it's a deal.' And they kicked the French out," he went on. "You know, the Haitians revolted and got themselves free. But ever since, they have been cursed by one thing after another."

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/white-house-advisor-valerie-jarrett-speechless-pat-robertson/story?id=9555714

Self righteous piece of sh*t... mad.gif

Red Cross donation sent.

Here is something that might make you mad - it sure made me mad. According to The Reverend Pat Robertson' date=' the Haitian people brought this tradgedy upon themselves because they made a pact with the devil a long time ago.

[i']The earthquake in Haiti is a tragedy of such gargantuan proportion that it's natural to wonder how -- or why -- any God, if there is a God, could allow it. Enter the Rev. Pat Robertson, who always seems to have a ready answer for the unanswerable.

"You know ... something happened a long time ago in Haiti. ? They got together and swore a pact to the Devil," Robertson said on the Christian Broadcasting Network's "700 Club" Wednesday.

"They said, 'We will serve you if you get us free from the French.' True story." That's right: Robertson seems to suggest the Haitians brought the earthquake on themselves, in a deal with Satan.

"And so, the Devil said, 'OK, it's a deal.' And they kicked the French out," he went on. "You know, the Haitians revolted and got themselves free. But ever since, they have been cursed by one thing after another." [/i]

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/white-house-advisor-valerie-jarrett-speechless-pat-robertson/story?id=9555714

thanks for passing this along. what a horrible, horrible thing that guy is.

cool of you to donate!

Red Cross donation sent.

Here is something that might make you mad - it sure made me mad. According to The Reverend Pat Robertson' date=' the Haitian people brought this tradgedy upon themselves because they made a pact with the devil a long time ago.

[i']The earthquake in Haiti is a tragedy of such gargantuan proportion that it's natural to wonder how -- or why -- any God, if there is a God, could allow it. Enter the Rev. Pat Robertson, who always seems to have a ready answer for the unanswerable.

"You know ... something happened a long time ago in Haiti. … They got together and swore a pact to the Devil," Robertson said on the Christian Broadcasting Network's "700 Club" Wednesday.

"And so, the Devil said, 'OK, it's a deal.' And they kicked the French out," he went on. "You know, the Haitians revolted and got themselves free. But ever since, they have been cursed by one thing after another." [/i]

That is insane for Pat to say that. Some people do not think before they speak. God does not bring disaster like that upon people. Mother nature does.

100 mill. that we dont have.the government just produces money out of nothing and soon our money will be worth less than cow shiz!!i say the pres. needs to go help them himself before he pledges all this money!

I do not know where it is going to come from ,but at least it is helping people. I guess we will find out in about 5 years or so.

100 mill. that we dont have.the government just produces money out of nothing and soon our money will be worth less than cow shiz!!i say the pres. needs to go help them himself before he pledges all this money!

The government does not own, operate, or control the printing of money. The federal reserve serves both public and private interests. Don't blame Obama or any president because the value of the dollar is indirectly proportional to how many dollars exist. Basically, as we get rid of older bills, the new dollars' value will increase.

actaully sherlock... there is only about 50 paper dollars for every US citizen

i put this thread up for david, his friends, and family who are in need. there are millions of others in need as well.

please keep the political nonsense and other rhetoric elsewhere. if you want to make a thread about all of that you can go ahead and do so.

this is simply to give people information on how to help.

The government does not own' date=' operate, or control the printing of money. The federal reserve serves both public and private interests. Don't blame Obama or any president because the value of the dollar is indirectly proportional to how many dollars exist. Basically, as we get rid of older bills, the new dollars' value will increase.[/quote']

he's not talking about the dollar bills themselves, but the dollar. the treasury destroys dollar bills, but the # of virtual dollars that are in existence is always increasing. this increase in the amount of $, the negative growth in the economy, the national debt and the lack of faith the world has in the $ is what fuels inflation. Gov't does create new money even if they don't print new bills to represent that money, and this is the issue.

Archived