bret roger>mir

fedorrule

lets be honest here bret rogers would destroy mir.bret roger just destoyed arvloski and i think arvloski is better big nog. and who cant destroy nog, he is a done and he is too slow nowadays to fight , he should retire.nog was good but not anymore.frank mir is bit overated to be honest.

lets be honest here bret rogers would destroy mir.bret roger just destoyed arvloski and i think arvloski is better big nog. and who cant destroy nog' date=' he is a done and he is too slow nowadays to fight , he should retire.nog was good but not anymore.frank mir is bit overated to be honest.[/quote']

Yeah, in a box loading contest at Sams Club's warehouse Brett Rogers is the man! ;)

While I wouldn't speculate as to who he would beat' date=' Brett Rogers would be a force to be reckoned with. Rogers has talent whether he works at Sam's Club or not.[/quote']

This is true. Although the outcome was inevitable he didn't make it too easy for Fedor.

He just pushed the on button (Fedor's nose!) which was his mistake.

lets be honest here bret rogers would destroy mir.bret roger just destoyed arvloski and i think arvloski is better big nog. and who cant destroy nog' date=' he is a done and he is too slow nowadays to fight , he should retire.nog was good but not anymore.frank mir is bit overated to be honest.[/quote']

You're trolling right?

Nog would kill Rodgers unless, like mentioned above, it were a box loading contest... And Mir, right now at 265, is better in every facet of the game than Rodgers.

I think Rogers and Mir woudl be an interdsting match-up, but to say Rogers is better than Nog in my opinion is no where near the truth. yes, Mir is overated.

Why do you guys keep putting down Brett Rogers for working at Sam's Club? You all act like he just started training a couple years ago. Fact of the matter is, he was training before that. Just because you work a job doesn't mean you can't train. Heck, most fighters start out that way. You have to put food on the table and when you are an unknown fighter you are not going to be making money just fighting.

A guy is trying to make an honest living and you will bash him for it. I swear, you people are a bunch of dumb asses. I'd love to know what other fighters did to make money before they made enough to go fulltime into fighting. I bet we'd have some burger flippers. Are you going to say so and so is just a burger flipper and not a real fighter. Grow up.

Why do you guys keep putting down Brett Rogers for working at Sam's Club? You all act like he just started training a couple years ago. Fact of the matter is' date=' he was training before that. Just because you work a job doesn't mean you can't train. Heck, most fighters start out that way. You have to put food on the table and when you are an unknown fighter you are not going to be making money just fighting.

A guy is trying to make an honest living and you will bash him for it. I swear, you people are a bunch of dumb asses. I'd love to know what other fighters did to make money before they made enough to go fulltime into fighting. I bet we'd have some burger flippers. Are you going to say so and so is just a burger flipper and not a real fighter. Grow up.[/quote']

The sort answer is, BECAUSE IT'S HILARIOUS!

Ofcourse these guys have normal jobs, not all of them but probably over 50% especially the lower level guys because they can't make a living doing this yet. I just keep throwing it out because it is relevant in the sense that Rogers is still green and with boxing being his go to weapon he has much to learn against competition which knows how to readily dispatch the strikes a boxer can deliver.

Why do you guys keep putting down Brett Rogers for working at Sam's Club? You all act like he just started training a couple years ago. Fact of the matter is' date=' he was training before that. Just because you work a job doesn't mean you can't train. Heck, most fighters start out that way. You have to put food on the table and when you are an unknown fighter you are not going to be making money just fighting.

A guy is trying to make an honest living and you will bash him for it. I swear, you people are a bunch of dumb asses. I'd love to know what other fighters did to make money before they made enough to go fulltime into fighting. I bet we'd have some burger flippers. Are you going to say so and so is just a burger flipper and not a real fighter. Grow up.[/quote']

True, GSP use to be a trash pick man. Look at him now, one of the best fighters in the world.

Archived