From MMA Live Hendo Announces his opponent

720fighter

Goodnight Shields' date=' will be worse than Bisping.[/quote']

Agreed, Hendo is going to destroy him. Seriously.... Shields stand up is not good at all IMO and although Hendo's is not great, it is better than Shields and he has tremendous power in his punched. Hendo is also an awesome wrestler... is Shields going to get Hendo to the ground?... yeh maybe one or two times.... will he keep him there?... not a chance in hell lol. Hendo by KO Rd 2.

Nah I figure that they will spend the majority of round 1 pressed up against the cage in the clinch with Shields dry humping Hendo's right leg for a single leg takedown.

i suppose, it would be pretty anti climactic for strikeforce if a ufc middleweight contender came over and destroyed there champion in 1 round

i suppose' date=' it would be pretty anti climactic for strikeforce if a ufc middleweight contender came over and destroyed there champion in 1 round[/quote']

Yeah it would just kind of prove the UFC has better caliber fighters. But in all honesty, this is really a bad style match up for Jake Shields, who isn't fighting in his natural weight class.

Fedor didn't want an initial title shot. Secondly' date=' it's hard for him to get a title shot when the reigning champion is dodging Fedor with all his might.[/quote']

Actually Fedor is defending his WAMMA title against Fab Werdum, if or when he fights Overeem it wont be for the Strikeforce title, it would be for the WAMMA title since Coker is unsure that Fedor will stay after his next 2 fights after this one are up.

Rememeber Affliction Trilogy never happened so he had 4 fights left not 3, his 3rd was against Rodgers so now he has 3 left. His 4th is Werdum, possibly Barnett as his 5th, and maybe Rodgers again or Overeem for his last.

Archived