Senior Members

seebarrytrh

So howdy all' date=' new to the forum here, I was just curious, It seems to me that most of the posts and comments here are from senior members, so what is required to become a senior member? And are there any advantages? Just curious.[/quote']

You have to slay a dragon. Then, they give you cookies.

So howdy all' date=' new to the forum here, I was just curious, It seems to me that most of the posts and comments here are from senior members, so what is required to become a senior member? And are there any advantages? Just curious.[/quote']

To be a senior member you just have to make a certain number or posts, those posts can be as inane, uneducated, pointless or trollish as you like. Enough said.

To be a senior member you just have to make a certain number or posts' date=' those posts can be as inane, uneducated, pointless or trollish as you like. Enough said.[/quote']

Once you reach one thousand posts you are awarded with a plaque with your username and the face of your favourite fighter engraved onto it and the mods will sing a song of your choice.

Speaking for myself' date=' I submitted a CV and three references and was granted "Sr. Member" status immediately.

That earns you a few perks, btw (e.g. a gold star, admittance to the Senior Lounge, a key to the executive bathroom, etc.).[/quote']

!!bwahahahaha!!

:P

Don't listen to these guys, listen to me. By the time you become a senior, you would have received a brown belt in the art of trash talking. To receive your black belt, you will have to ask any senior members with more than 1,000 posts to become his apprentice. I got my black belt from Exodus.

Look, I don't do this for everyone, but I know people. PM your name, home address, shoe size and bank details, and I'll hook you up with senior membership quicker than you can say "Where the heck did all my money go?".

No matter how many times I post' date=' I can't get senior member.

:^([/quote']

Look' date=' I don't do this for everyone, but I know people. PM your name, home address, shoe size and bank details, and I'll hook you up with senior membership quicker than you can say "Where the heck did all my money go?".[/quote']

... amazing, its 5am here & already my monitor is dripping w/ java-spray .. :P

Once you reach one thousand posts you are awarded with a plaque with your username and the face of your favourite fighter engraved onto it and the mods will sing a song of your choice.

Is that all they did for you? Heck they send me free tickets all the time, pay for the plane ride, the hotel, food and much more.

Look' date=' I don't do this for everyone, but I know people. PM your name, home address, shoe size and bank details, and I'll hook you up with senior membership quicker than you can say "Where the heck did all my money go?".[/quote']

Ha i am going to pm you right now:p

Archived