dab hardy

bongathon

i love tht u've wrote him off already ... 2 answer the question i'd like his 1st title defence to be against Kos. The trash tlkin has already started between them so it'd b a gd fight. Hardy might fight Fitch soon aswell.

Fitch couldnt finish a book never mind a fight so thats Hardys all the way!

He will fight Kos at some point but by the time Kos has realised he cant stand with Hardy it will be too late!

DAN HARDY VS PAUL DALEY two good strikers i think if they had a good takedwn defense cud pose a threat to GSP. but that wud only b after so much experience cuz GSP is the s#!t nojoke. right now GSP will kill both. i think dan hardy shud wait n develope alot more then just a striking game. especially against GSP look at thiago alves. his face was f^*kd up and he was way bigger than GSP. paul daley good striker but this aint boxing so get ur game up

Fitch couldnt finish a book never mind a fight so thats Hardys all the way!

He will fight Kos at some point but by the time Kos has realised he cant stand with Hardy it will be too late!

Fitch cant fight ...really ??? lmao .. guess you dont count that he was 8 and 0 i do believe when he first joined the UFC ranks , until he was defeated by GSP, ..and he had defeated some pretty decent names in the WW division , including in that Thiago alves.

Fitch cant fight ...really ??? lmao .. guess you dont count that he was 8 and 0 i do believe when he first joined the UFC ranks ' date=' until he was defeated by GSP, ..and he had defeated some pretty decent names in the WW division , including in that Thiago alves.[/quote']

He said he couldn't finish a fight. Which is kind of becoming his rep since his last 6 fights have been decisions.

i like to watch hardy it very entertaining he gets in peoples heads so easy and hes has great stricking so dont burn him! lol

GSP is on a whole different level, mentally, so i don't see any of hardy's stupid grins working on him. This fight will change his entire outlook on what it means to be a contendor to the champ. It's gonna be like hughes vs gsp 1 and i don't see hardy coming back even stronger...

DAN HARDY VS PAUL DALEY two good strikers i think if they had a good takedwn defense cud pose a threat to GSP. but that wud only b after so much experience cuz GSP is the s#!t nojoke. right now GSP will kill both. i think dan hardy shud wait n develope alot more then just a striking game. especially against GSP look at thiago alves. his face was f^*kd up and he was way bigger than GSP. paul daley good striker but this aint boxing so get ur game up

as much as this match up appears mouth watering initially, this fight would be awful

not bashing the suggestion but they have trained together for 6 or 7 years now i think...

...not only would they show reluctancy it may end up extremely boring due to the fact that both of them know exactly how the other one fights

remember when andre winner and ross pearson fought?

neither of them are ever in a boring fight yet that fight at TUF9 finale was mediocre because they knew each other too well and therefore cancelled each other out

i am quite happy with hardy vs st pierre and daley vs koscheck

x

Archived