wwe vs. ufc

volfan98

i was wondering if people who hate brock lesnar, hate him because he came from the wwe. are they trying to compare the 2 different organizations? i guess i just don't understand the hate towards wwe. most of us grew up watching it until junior high or so, so why the hate?

For me it has nothing to do with the fact that he came from WWE because i used to love it, the reason i dont like him is because plain and simple he is a *********, he doesnt have any respect to the people he fights and i think he has admitted this. He has talent, there is no doubt about it but he is just a bad ambassador for the sport of MMA

I think a lot of fans resent the man for the fanbase of idiots he's brought to the UFC.

As opposed to the MMA fans who just kiss Fedors ar$e and sh1t on anything Brock does. Yes i'm a wrestling fan, yes i'm over 10, yes Brock would destroy Fedor and Fedor and his people know it thats why he chooses to stay away from UFC and fight has-beens and cans

No' date=' I judge anyone who is a fan of WWE as an idiot. Unless they're under the age of 10.[/quote']

Im not an idiot... I like WWE its fun to watch. I watch RAW with my son every monday and i dont think were idiots. It's called entertainment its a show. I know its predictable and staged but its funny. I love MMA and it has nothing to do with WWE.

Im not an idiot... I like WWE its fun to watch. I watch RAW with my son every monday and i dont think were idiots. It's called entertainment its a show. I know its predictable and staged but its funny. I love MMA and it has nothing to do with WWE.

I understand what you're saying, a bit like panto.

I guess if you take it for what it is there's no harm in it.

wwe wcw ecw wwf tna however you put it' date=' its fake and its lame. just a ridiculous exhibition of almost entirely useless skills.[/quote']

Your right almost all of it is fake and staged but thats your opinion and we respect it. But its still entertaining and fun. Not to mention its intended mostly for kids so i dont see why you guys take it so personal. At the end of the day its like a Circus simply for entertaining.

For me it has nothing to do with the fact that he came from WWE because i used to love it' date=' the reason i dont like him is because plain and simple he is a *********, he doesnt have any respect to the people he fights and i think he has admitted this. He has talent, there is no doubt about it but he is just a bad ambassador for the sport of MMA[/quote']

ok i guess u never watched the countdown to any fight. since u haven't i'll tell u a lil sum. every fighter says somthing about the other. so i guess no fighter has respect fo any other fight????? really??? and i used to watch wwf i never watched wwe and i still am a fan of brock even tho i never seen him wrestle. how much respect are u gon have twards someone u kno u can beat. chuck aint got no respect for other fighters either then right??? he isnt a good ambassador as u put it since he gave silva the finger n talked so much bout tito???? y dnt u look at some other fighters b4 u criticize one jus because he came from fake wreslting.obviosly it must've done him something good since he's the UFC HW CHAMP.

i love seeing Brock, I liked him in WWE (power and athleticism which he brought here) and i like him in the UFC (he's the reason UFC HWs will become bigger, stronger, faster e.g. Mir).

the guy is a true competitive athlete, if you've played sports you'll respect his passion. i've played a dozen sports and i love beating the other person/team and humiliating them, so i think all this crap about Brock being an *** with no respect for his opponents is unfounded. i hope he comes back n i hope Fedor can gather his marbles and sign for the UFC because i'm sick of the fantasy fight between Fedor and Brock, let's put it all to bed!

i was wondering if anybody out there was curious if any other wrestlers except lesnar and lashley could be successful in mma? i think kurt angle could do well. any thaughts??

kurt angle would do okay if his neck wasnt so messed up. guys like randy orton and cena might be good coz of their strength, conditioning and athleticism but its hard to say, not everyone has the credentials of the brocks and lashleys. these days professional wrestlers train entirely in that so they dont hav the proper background to enter the sport. i wouldnt mind seeing big show face Fedor.. TIMBERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Archived