Spam alert: LadyAdministrator

freedom

can u please tell me what sections a SPAM ALERT should be in? The link posted is probably for a phishing website. Does something like this need a section? I posted it where I thought it would get most views.

How stupid can someone get? Did Jesus tell you this is the wrong section or something?

can u please tell me what sections a SPAM ALERT should be in? The link posted is probably for a phishing website. Does something like this need a section? I posted it where I thought it would get most views.

How stupid can someone get? Did Jesus tell you this is the wrong section or something?

Considering it is off topic and not UFC/MMA related it woudl be logical to put it in the Outside UFC section.No brainer

I just got a pm from someone called LadyAdministrator about a potential virus on my computer' date=' and I checked with one of the admins on this forum. I was told this was spam and not to click on the link in the msg.

Please do not respond or click the link in her msg.[/quote']

Thanks man, I will keep an eye open for this. :)

I just got a pm from someone called LadyAdministrator about a potential virus on my computer' date=' and I checked with one of the admins on this forum. I was told this was spam and not to click on the link in the msg.

Please do not respond or click the link in her msg.[/quote']

Just send her her own message back, or send her some viruses. I still trying to send her some stuff.......

there is no wrong section for this since it's an alert

I got one too.

Likely a link to a virus

Is this how you managed over 4000 posts? With this sort of crap?

Since there is a spam alert I'd like to take the time to make a "people who take themselves too seriously/ can't tell a joke when they see it" alert.

Archived