Bisping: "Of course Wand isn't scared of me - but I am not scared of him either"

freedom

http://fightmarks.com/story.php?title=bisping-of-course-wand-isnt-scared-of-me---but-i-am-not-scared-of-him-either

I saw a couple of blogs about Wanderlei Silva. He was laughing and saying that he is not scared of me, this and that. I don?t think Wanderlei is scared of me at all, why would he be? I have got the greatest respect for Wanderlei Silva. Early on in my career I used to watch a lot of [him] back in PRIDE, he has always been one of my favourite fighters and I have got nothing but respect for the guy so to be fighting a legend like Wanderlei Silva for me is a great honour.

IMO Bisping wins as long as he doesn't get hit with the big shot. I think as the fight goes on Bisping's chances of winning only increase. Wandy is fighting at 185 for the first time in the UFC. I think he may have a little more trouble with the weight cut, considering its 10 more pounds and he has admitted this is only the 2nd time he has ever cut weight. I got Wandy gassing and Bisping winning the upset by UD.

If Bisping gets hit clean it's over though, I'm excited for this one.

IMO Bisping wins as long as he doesn't get hit with the big shot. I think as the fight goes on Bisping's chances of winning only increase. Wandy is fighting at 185 for the first time in the UFC. I think he may have a little more trouble with the weight cut' date=' considering its 10 more pounds and he has admitted this is only the 2nd time he has ever cut weight. I got Wandy gassing and Bisping winning the upset by UD.

If Bisping gets hit clean it's over though, I'm excited for this one.[/quote']

Have you seen Wandy fight? Every shot is a big shot!!

I hope that Wandy tears him apart.

Archived