Josh Koscheck

benni

Hi guys, Koscheck has stated many times that he should get the title shot against GSP before Dan Hardy does, I think it's just pure BS, Dan Hardy has beaten all of his opponents in the ufc. And all of them were going to get a title shot if they would have defeated Hardy.

I think Hardys striking is so much better than Koschecks, and he can take a harder punch. Josh koscheck always just scrunches his face together and loads the right hand and then throws the haymaker ( And you can see it coming, EVERY SINGLE TIME), personally I don't think he is that talented.

And also! Many people underestimate Dan Hardy, but I think Dan has got the best chance beating GSP of all of those who have tried ( since GSP has had the belt ) As you have or haven't noticed, Hardy just smiles when he gets hit :cool:

Who do you guys think should get the title shot, Koscheck or Hardy ?

And who will win, GSP or The Outlaw?

I think Dan Hardy deserves the shot more than Josh Koscheck does, that's for sure.

But I don't see how you can think that Dan Hardy has a better chance at beating GSP than fighters like BJ Penn, Jon Fitch, and Thiago Alves. GSP made all these fighters look like rookies, yet I bet all three of them could beat Dan Hardy with ease.

I think Dan Hardy deserves the shot more than Josh Koscheck does' date=' that's for sure.

But I don't see how you can think that Dan Hardy has a better chance at beating GSP than fighters like BJ Penn, Jon Fitch, and Thiago Alves. GSP made all these fighters look like rookies, yet I bet all three of them could beat Dan Hardy with ease.[/quote']

Have you ever seen Dan Hardy's fights before the UFC? That is exactly what I am talking about, he is so underestimated! And I trully believe that Dan Hardy is more of a threat to GSP than BJ Penn and Thiago Alves was, but I don't know about Jon Fitch. First of all Dan Hardy is bigger and stronger than BJ, and that makes alot of difference if GSP is trying to take you down and so on.

Maybe Dan Hardy will lose against GSP but I'd say he will do pretty good, most people underestimated Dan in the Swick fight, yet he rocked Swick 2 times.

Have you ever seen Dan Hardy's fights before the UFC? That is exactly what I am talking about' date=' he is so underestimated! And I trully believe that Dan Hardy is more of a threat to GSP than BJ Penn and Thiago Alves was, but I don't know about Jon Fitch. First of all Dan Hardy is bigger and stronger than BJ, and that makes alot of difference if GSP is trying to take you down and so on.

Maybe Dan Hardy will lose against GSP but I'd say he will do pretty good, most people underestimated Dan in the Swick fight, yet he rocked Swick 2 times.[/quote']

I would love to see Hardy beat BJ or Alves, but I'd bet a thousand dollars he couldn't, he is also not nearly a big of a threat as either one

Hi guys' date=' Koscheck has stated many times that he should get the title shot against GSP before Dan Hardy does, I think it's just pure BS, Dan Hardy has beaten all of his opponents in the ufc. And all of them were going to get a title shot if they would have defeated Hardy.

I think Hardys striking is so much better than Koschecks, and he can take a harder punch. Josh koscheck always just scrunches his face together and loads the right hand and then throws the haymaker ( And you can see it coming, EVERY SINGLE TIME), personally I don't think he is that talented.

And also! Many people underestimate Dan Hardy, but I think Dan has got the best chance beating GSP of all of those who have tried ( since GSP has had the belt ) As you have or haven't noticed, Hardy just smiles when he gets hit :cool:

Who do you guys think should get the title shot, Koscheck or Hardy ?

And who will win, GSP or The Outlaw?[/quote']

Gono, Markham, and Davis were close to getting title shots? are you insane? i'm not saying they aren't good wins, just saying they weren't in title contention...

I would love to see Hardy beat BJ or Alves' date=' but I'd bet a thousand dollars he couldn't, he is also not nearly a big of a threat as either one[/quote']

Well you might be right, but we will see how the Hardy GSP fight goes. I do think GSP is a better fighter, but Hardy isn't that bad that people say he is, he has power in his punches, and he is technical.

Well you might be right' date=' but we will see how the Hardy GSP fight goes. I do think GSP is a better fighter, but Hardy isn't that bad that people say he is, he has power in his punches, and he is technical.[/quote']

I will admit he has a punchers chance like Serra did, but that's as far it goes.

Gono' date=' Markham, and Davis were close to getting title shots? are you insane? i'm not saying they aren't good wins, just saying they weren't in title contention...[/quote']

Dana White said in an interview that they would have got a title shot. This is why Hardy got the title shot so fast, because he beat 3 of the contenders in line. I'll search for the interview and post it here if i find it.

Dana White said in an interview that they would have got a title shot. This is why Hardy got the title shot so fast' date=' because he beat 3 of the contenders in line. I'll search for the interview and post it here if i find it.[/quote']

haha ok let me know when you find it. gono was no where near a shot, and it was markham's second fight in the UFC as well. And Davis was close until he lost to Swick and fell into the gatekeeper role. Like i said, none of them were close to title shots, and if Dana said that it was to sell Hardy

Kos can't really complain. He took himself out of contention by allowing Paulo to put him on his a$$ in lala land, and i loved it! Can't stand Kos, its his own fault he's not gotten a shot at the belt, so maybe he should stop talking and the next time he faces someone like Paulo who has no business KOing him he should take care of his own business and not worry about anyone else. I don't mind ****iness in a fighter, it's kind of necessary for the sport, but his an arrogant prick, who still needs another win to get a shot.

koshcheck is way better than hardy, i think that hardy should've went against someone better than swick before he got the title shot because i do not believe swick could ever beat gsp. but yea hardy cant beat gsp either, and neither can kos, but he still should've got the title shot before hardy

koshcheck is way better than hardy' date=' i think that hardy should've went against someone better than swick before he got the title shot because i do not believe swick could ever beat gsp. but yea hardy cant beat gsp either, and neither can kos, but he still should've got the title shot before hardy[/quote']

Why should he? He's already been beaten by GSP, lost to Paulo Thiago and Thiago Alves, in his last 5 fights, whereas Hardy has won all 4 of his, including a decision against Mike Swick, who many thought was going to be the next No 1 contender.

Dana White said in an interview that they would have got a title shot. This is why Hardy got the title shot so fast' date=' because he beat 3 of the contenders in line. I'll search for the interview and post it here if i find it.[/quote']

Wrong. Swick was the only one in line for a title shot with a win. Markham and Davis (whom I'm a big fan of) were not close to getting a shot. Markham isn't even in the top 10, and Davis was on the edge of being in it before his two losses to Saunders and Hardy.

As to your earlier comment about Hardy being bigger than BJ, and thus harder to take down.... Seriously? Alves is just about the biggest WW out there, and did GSP have any trouble taking him down? Nope.

Archived