Rampage Calls Out Anderson

DarkReflection

Dude...

http://www.blitzcorner.com/MMA/Rampage-Jackson-calls-out-Anderson-Silva

Check this out. Rampage is going for publicity with this one obviously...you draw attention to yourself when you call out the top dogs. But DAMN...this may be the first step in seeing Anderson Silva fight Rampage.

I wouldn't be surprised if after their upcoming fights..Silva with Belfort...and Jackson with Evans...

That they meet up at 205. You never know. I know I'D be excited as hell to see it. Silva wins..but damn...I think this matchup would get close to a million buys with a good co-main.

Cheers!

-DR

Dude...

Check this out. Rampage is going for publicity with this one obviously...you draw attention to yourself when you call out the top dogs. But DAMN...this may be the first step in seeing Anderson Silva fight Rampage.

I wouldn't be surprised if after their upcoming fights..Silva with Belfort...and Jackson with Evans...

That they meet up at 205. You never know. I know I'D be excited as hell to see it. Silva wins..but damn...I think this matchup would get close to a million buys with a good co-main.

Cheers!

-DR

Rampage would be VERY disappointed with the way this fight would end. I think I'd rather watch this one than him n Rashad.

you know that now, deep down the UFC is praying anderson beats vitor, which should happen, rampage beats rashad, which will be a good fight but should happen, and shogun beats machida. all of that would lead up to rampage vs silva for number one contender.

oh man, dana is smelling the dollars...

My goodness I do not use this word lightly but you all are NOOBS! I am going to bold this so you don't miss it.

This was made before his fight with Wanderlei Silva at UFC 92!!!!

But don't worry, we all believe you when you rebuttal and try to convince us all you were watching MMA at that time.

My goodness I do not use this word lightly but you all are NOOBS! I am going to bold this so you don't miss it.

But don't worry' date=' we all believe you when you rebuttal and try to convince us all you were watching MMA at that time.[/quote']

Awwe, you barely beat me to it!

But don't worry' date=' we all believe you when you rebuttal and try to convince us all you were watching MMA at that time.[/quote']

Beat me to it...

Jeez I was about to say' date=' how can so many people think this is new?[/quote']

Okay...here's how...

Go to google.

Type in.........Anderson Silva

Then under search options click "Past 24 Hours"

And it's one of the first results. THAT'S why...but I love the quick jump to degrading other people..real classy.

I assumed Rampage was talking about Wanderlei because recently he has been talking about wanting a rematch with Jackson.

So there's your explanation.

Cheers

-DR

And since people don't seem to get it...

Okay...here's how...

Go to google.

Type in.........Anderson Silva

Then under search options click "Past 24 Hours"

And it's one of the first results. THAT'S why...but I love the quick jump to degrading other people..real classy.

I assumed Rampage was talking about Wanderlei because recently he has been talking about wanting a rematch with Jackson.

So there's your explanation.

Cheers

-DR

you know that now' date=' deep down the UFC is praying anderson beats vitor, which should happen, rampage beats rashad, which will be a good fight but should happen, and shogun beats machida. all of that would lead up to rampage vs silva for number one contender.

oh man, dana is smelling the dollars...[/quote']

this is how i was thinking about it 2!!! i was thinkin if rampage would beat rashad( i want rampage to knock him the heck out) he would need one more fight so that he would get a title shot Silva would be perfect. UFC would make so much money off this and it would be the 2nd most hyped fight of Rampages career. Silva would give him huge problems but if he could manage to win. Then Rampage vs Shogun would be the most hyped fight of Rampage's career and in the UFC.

Hopefully the stars align and we can see this i dont think any UFC fan wouldnt like to see this happen!!!!!

Doesn't rampage only have 2 fights left anyways? One is obviously evans, so unless he dominates him then I don't see him getting a title shot. Plus I don't think dana would want rampage to win the belt then leave the ufc..would be the ultimate way to say F you for rampage. Dana wouldn't give him that

Dude...

Cheers!

-DR

This would be an incredible fight. I would have my money on Silva, but Rampage has a chance for an upset.

Dude...

Cheers!

-DR

wow good work DR finaly something interesting to talk about and Cheers to you too lol

Archived