Whos next for Rich Franklin

K22UFC

He wants to move up to LHW, so hopefully a top ten LHW to see where he fits into the division. he's put in his dues, ate some catchweight fights that did nothing for him for the benefit of other fighters, he's still talented, but at the same time he's starting to get up there in age, so i hope they don't make him wait too long to see if he will be a contender or gatekeeper...

He wants to move up to LHW' date=' so hopefully a top ten LHW to see where he fits into the division. he's put in his dues, ate some catchweight fights that did nothing for him for the benefit of other fighters, he's still talented, but at the same time he's starting to get up there in age, so i hope they don't make him wait too long to see if he will be a contender or gatekeeper...[/quote']

i thought he was a LH but he has just been fighting in thoes catchweight fights

I hear Forrest might fight Thiago Silva. I'm not sure who Franklin will fight' date=' it's been a while since his last fight and no-one seems to be on the immediate radar.[/quote']

Thiago v Forrest would be a good fight. As a Forrest fan, I don't really like that match-up for him, but it would be fun to watch.

Archived