Tim Sylvia = Brett Rogers

Ichigo

Tim Sylvia is the same as Brett Rogers

Same skill set...

Same Hair do ...

Both rather pudgey ...

Same suspect chin...

Is it possible Tim is fighting under two different names???

Sure the Skin colour but im sure somebody could do some sort of make up / body suit haha

I predict that Brett will have the same type of Career that Tim has but i also predict no championships for Brett as the sport has long evolved past one dimentional fighters like them both.

Anybody else agree with this or am i talking out my butt??

I think it is a rather accurate statement!

Same skill set...

Same Hair do ...

Both rather pudgey ...

Same suspect chin...

Sure the Skin colour but im sure somebody could do some sort of make up / body suit haha

I predict that Brett will have the same type of Career that Tim has but i also predict no championships for Brett as the sport has long evolved past one dimentional fighters like them both.

hahaha. wow

Horrible assessment, nub. Brett Rogers doesn't have a suspect chin. As a matter of fact, he didn't even go completely out from an uncontested Fedor overhand right to the temple.

Brett Rogers would tear up the UFC HW division with the exception of Mir, Nog, Lesnar, and "MAYBE" JDS. He wouldn't be dominated by any of them, better yet all of those would be great matchs.

Stop hatiing on Strikeforce and Fedor with these crappy attempts at trolls.

The door is that way >>---------------------------------------|>

Same skill set... Timmy is more wrestling based

Same Hair do ...

Both rather pudgey ...

Same suspect chin... I don't think either of them has a suspect chin

I predict that Brett will have the same type of Career that Tim has but i also predict no championships for Brett as the sport has long evolved past one dimentional fighters like them both. Brock? Brett is on his way up and willing to learn to doom him is ignorant

there.

Horrible assessment' date=' nub. Brett Rogers doesn't have a suspect chin. As a matter of fact, he didn't even go completely out from an uncontested Fedor overhand right to the temple.

Brett Rogers would tear up the UFC HW division with the exception of Mir, Nog, Lesnar, and "MAYBE" JDS. He wouldn't be dominated by any of them, better yet all of those would be great matchs.

The door is that way >>---------------------------------------|>[/quote']

haha sorry dude i still think that the first bit was only a bit of fun

im not hating on strike force i have only accually seen what i have seen on the internet and the rogers fedor fight as i dont think we get strike force in britain apart from that one event of fedor rogers

i have seen a few fights but not alot id like to see alot more tbh

but they do have very similar skill sets and remember sylvia was considerd dominant at the time

yeah big but his grappling on the ground transitions and so on are excellent better than anyone else

no they aren't. not by a long shot.

there is technique and then there is muscling your way through. with good technique, one doesn't need to use brute strength. Brock's technique (while it may have been great in NCAA) is horrible, he finishes with brute strength.

he doesn't have ground transitions either. he has a side hip trap which you can see from any wrestler and he sits on his opponents leg in halfguard well.

yeah big but his grappling on the ground transitions and so on are excellent better than anyone else

He doesn't transition at all, he's perfectly content suffocating people sitting in their 1/2 guard hammerfisting. Unless you're talking about his spinning when he's pinned someone chest to chest. Thats nothing special, just proves he's the much larger person.

Horrible assessment' date=' nub. Brett Rogers doesn't have a suspect chin. As a matter of fact, he didn't even go completely out from an uncontested Fedor overhand right to the temple.

The door is that way >>---------------------------------------|>[/quote']

It only shows that Fedor does not have the power that the UFC HW has. Unlike Fedor, Brock, Mir, Carwin, JDS won't allow Rogers to pass 1st rd. Maybe he can get pass 1st rd against the Brown Pride & Former Fedor PRIDE alumnus Big Nog, but he's still going to loose.

It only shows that Fedor does not have the power that the UFC HW has. Unlike Fedor' date=' Brock, Mir, Carwin, JDS won't allow Rogers to pass 1st rd. Maybe he can get pass 1st rd against the Brown Pride & Former Fedor PRIDE alumnus Big Nog, but he's still going to loose.[/quote']

what?

It only shows that Fedor does not have the power that the UFC HW has. Unlike Fedor' date=' Brock, Mir, Carwin, JDS won't allow Rogers to pass 1st rd. Maybe he can get pass 1st rd against the Brown Pride & Former Fedor PRIDE alumnus Big Nog, but he's still going to loose.[/quote']

you don't know **** about impact bud. fedor's right hand was a train. he's got the power.

you just don't like the idea that Brett Rogers could be a force to be reckoned with. Brett has talent RECOGNIZE.

ye sure its evovled way past the 1 dimensional fighters that used to win championships "cough" leasner "cough" =P

you don't know **** about impact bud. fedor's right hand was a train. he's got the power.

you just don't like the idea that Brett Rogers could be a force to be reckoned with. Brett has talent RECOGNIZE.

You don't know anything about power, analyze more. Fedor also knock out Arlovski since Arlovski jump toward Fedor, by them Fedor also bounce from the rope and hit the falling Arlovski. That means the bouncing of the ropes & the weight of Arlovski going down add force to Fedor punch not purely from Fedor power only, now where's the power to that. I tell you what power is, Carwin deliver one into Gonzaga's jaw without letting his elbow pass behind his back, he just only uses his upper body strenght and yet he already knocks Gonzaga out, how much more if Carwin did it with his whole body force backing it.

You don't know anything about power' date=' analyze more. Fedor also knock out Arlovski since Arlovski jump toward Fedor, by them Fedor also bounce from the rope and hit the falling Arlovski. That means the bouncing of the ropes & the weight of Arlovski going down add force to Fedor punch not purely from Fedor power only, now where's the power to that. I tell you what power is, Carwin deliver one into Gonzaga's jaw without letting his elbow pass behind his back, he just only uses his upper body strenght and yet he already knocks Gonzaga out, how much more if Carwin did it with his whole body force backing it.[/quote']

so youre saying that carwin could knock out arlovski if arlovski let him punch him in the face?

You don't know anything about power' date=' analyze more. Fedor also knock out Arlovski since Arlovski jump toward Fedor, by them Fedor also bounce from the rope and hit the falling Arlovski. That means the bouncing of the ropes & the weight of Arlovski going down add force to Fedor punch not purely from Fedor power only, now where's the power to that. I tell you what power is, Carwin deliver one into Gonzaga's jaw without letting his elbow pass behind his back, he just only uses his upper body strenght and yet he already knocks Gonzaga out, how much more if Carwin did it with his whole body force backing it.[/quote']

Your not supposed to **** your elbow out past your body when throwin a punch. Fedor has power jus not one punch KO power

Archived