Joe Rogan spits knowledge again

MCmmaOorah

Yeah it's 2 hours and it's worth it imo. The streams fine for me still watching it right now 1 hour and 5 minutes in.

worth it I guess if you absolutely have nothing to do but stare at your computer for hours. I just can't fathom sitting and watching joe rogan talk for over 2 hours on my computer. wish there was like a 10 minute compounded version. I am sure its cool, but dang, thats looooong. just sayin

worth it I guess if you absolutely have nothing to do. I just can't fathom sitting and watching joe rogan talk for over 2 hours on my computer. wish there was like a 10 minute compounded version. just sayin

its wicked random. reminds me of myself, super high, on the couch rambling.

worth it I guess if you absolutely have nothing to do but stare at your computer for hours. I just can't fathom sitting and watching joe rogan talk for over 2 hours on my computer. wish there was like a 10 minute compounded version. I am sure its cool' date=' but dang, thats looooong. just sayin[/quote']

LMFAO@THIS .....I couldn't imagine listening to his stand up for 2 hours then Joe rambling on and on ..lol ..

no sound for 5 minutes ..

im betting he is stoned too

let it run in the background and comes out to be about 2Hrs and 25min ..this ones sucked bad .. talked about the same **** he always does.. and them trying to figure everything out for the forst time sucked too .. have low expectations of the next one .. sooner or later it will be just like the rest of talk shows

worth it I guess if you absolutely have nothing to do but stare at your computer for hours. I just can't fathom sitting and watching joe rogan talk for over 2 hours on my computer. wish there was like a 10 minute compounded version. I am sure its cool' date=' but dang, thats looooong. just sayin[/quote']

I just leave it playing in the background and get on with my internet business. If I hear something interesting I'll stop and listen.

Archived