Fighter Profile Pic Updates

170lbking

I was just looking through the fighter index on UFC.COM and it looks like the UFC could use a serious picture update. Some of the fighters have pictures that look nothing like them now. I think it would be a good idea to slowly start updating them. Its not a big deal, just think the site could use a bit of an update. It seems like they do it randomly once in a while but there are pics of fighters from at least 3 years ago.

I was just looking through the fighter index on UFC.COM and it looks like the UFC could use a serious picture update. Some of the fighters have pictures that look nothing like them now. I think it would be a good idea to slowly start updating them. Its not a big deal' date=' just think the site could use a bit of an update. It seems like they do it randomly once in a while but there are pics of fighters from at least 3 years ago.[/quote']

I take it you are a chick that digs coming on here and checking out the pics??? lol, just f-ing with you dude...

compared to strikeforce they are doing 10000000000% better .. they could take all the pics down of the fighters and stil be doing better than strikeforce website ..

but sure they invest money on this website they def should keep all aspects as fresh as possible .. how hard would it be to snap a pic before a bout ?

Archived