Brock ='s joke

mmakillsallothersports

Brock Lesnar's nickname should be the hypetrain.First off the ufc is a business looking for big draws and that is why lesnar was granted a title shot so quickly, because they were well aware of the wwe noobs that would follow him to the ufc. Lets see he beats some fat japanese guy outside the ufc. comes to ufc and gets submitted by mir, takes advantage of the situation and does what he does with most men on the ground.He spanked mirs buttocks until mazzagati told him to stop. Then he beats a way past his prime herring, get ready to be impressed by unanimous decision. Then after two mind blowing appearences the ufc knew this guy was the top contender. i mean come on obviously it was for business reasons anyone that disagrees MUST be a ****. Now who does he have to fight to capture the belt the ufc heavyweight champion Couture. I mean its not like it was the easiest fight they could give him. Its not like couture was what like old enough to be lesnars father. Its not like lesnar outweighed him by thirty pounds. Its not like coutures strong point of wrestling is lesnars strong point which would make the fight even easier for him. Oh wait all that is true. Now i know its hard to not be blown away by this mans accomplishments,including his manly tatoos, or his stellar record 4-1 but try to calm down ****s.Because if you dont you will be dissapointed. Lesnar is as one dimensional as fighters come. Now what happens to one dimensional fighters they get smashed. There are way to many sharks in this division for brock overrated lesnar to hold onto that belt. As soon as he gets off that hospital bed hes done for.Thats if he even knows where his belt is......These are words from the man himself given to ufc the magazine........."At this moment in time i can't even tell you where my UFC belt is. It's somewhere, but i'd have to ask my wife to get it for me because i wouldn't even know where it is."

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brock Lesnar's nickname should be the hypetrain.First off the ufc is a business looking for big draws and that is why lesnar was granted a title shot so quickly' date=' because they were well aware of the wwe noobs that would follow him to the ufc. Lets see he beats some fat japanese guy outside the ufc. comes to ufc and gets submitted by mir, takes advantage of the situation and does what he does with most men on the ground.He spanked mirs buttocks until mazzagati told him to stop. Then he beats a way past his prime herring, get ready to be impressed by unanimous decision. Then after two mind blowing appearences the ufc knew this guy was the top contender. i mean come on obviously it was for business reasons anyone that disagrees MUST be a ****. Now who does he have to fight to capture the belt the ufc heavyweight champion Couture. I mean its not like it was the easiest fight they could give him. Its not like couture was what like old enough to be lesnars father. Its not like lesnar outweighed him by thirty pounds. Its not like coutures strong point of wrestling is lesnars strong point which would make the fight even easier for him. Oh wait all that is true. Now i know its hard to not be blown away by this mans accomplishments,including his manly tatoos, or his stellar record 4-1 but try to calm down ****s.Because if you dont you will be dissapointed. Lesnar is as one dimensional as fighters come. Now what happens to one dimensional fighters they get smashed. There are way to many sharks in this division for brock overrated lesnar to hold onto that belt. As soon as he gets off that hospital bed hes done for.Thats if he even knows where his belt is......These are words from the man himself given to ufc the magazine........."At this moment in time i can't even tell you where my UFC belt is. It's somewhere, but i'd have to ask my wife to get it for me because i wouldn't even know where it is."[/quote']

your argument is so flaud its really really bad. first off lesnar was in the wwe who gives a **** i sure don't unlike the rest of you ****bags i reconize taleknt when i see it also what happens when lesnar beats mir for a second time in the third fight the new and improved mir will he still be as bad as he once was probably to all you haters when lesnar finally pummels fedor that day will go down in mma history as theb est day ever

your argument is so flaud its really really bad. first off lesnar was in the wwe who gives a **** i sure don't unlike the rest of you ****bags i reconize taleknt when i see it also what happens when lesnar beats mir for a second time in the third fight the new and improved mir will he still be as bad as he once was probably to all you haters when lesnar finally pummels fedor that day will go down in mma history as theb est day ever

Really? He has to do more than just beat Mir again and as for the Fedor argument, well it simply isn't gonna happen unless Fedor is washed up.

lmao@ at u stealin what somone said on your thread and using it here

I'm the one that said it in my thread idiot.

Don't bother arguing with that guy he knows nothing.

He thinks 'Olympics is teh best!" because he has no knowledge of wrestling or MMA. Greco wrestler's don't even shoot. Collegiate wrestling is much better for MMA.

whoever wud have won wuda got coture so if it was sum one else wud u b sayin all this s#!t bout that person. broack came bakc n beat mir n will again im sure so how can u say brock aint a good champion. cmon now. did him giving the fans the finger really hurt u that bad. either way brock does almost wat GSp does so i guess ur sayin he sucks too. they both use the strikes to set up take dwns n beat them on the ground. cmon now give him sum credit he doesnt pick the fights he jus fights them. randy faught tim syla n beat him. tim is way bigger n taller then randy but u aint sayin nun bout him

Yeah... Of course... Just ask Hendo (27-7) clearly Greco Roman wrestling doesn't translate to MMA... :rolleyes: I know Brock's strong SCO but carrying you on his back has got to be killing him
That's retarded.

Just because Hendo has become a successful MMA fighter has nothing to do with the fact that collegiate wrestling translates better to MMA than Greco due to the rules. Collegiate is much closer to MMA rules.

and Broc looked like a real Quick tapper in the 1st fight...TAP OUT will make him their poster boy.....maybe next fight he will tap with both hands.........

Mir will give a preview to Broc (in the upcoming) carwin fight....what will happen to him......this summer.....

All Mir has to do to beat Broc is limit kicks...to avoid takedown and forget about pulling guard ...and Mir will KO Broc just like he did Nogueria.........and Kongo got alittle taste of it himself....and if the ref doesnt it then Frank will introduce Broc to his new sleep clinic....

Well' date=' in their last fight Mir's face sure didn't look like it only lost a wrestling match.

It looked like it had a head on collision with a truck.

Which it did.[/quote']

That's okay he's still, what was it Brock called him, hmm, oh yeah a pretty boy. IF I remember right he said something about him being the pretty boy of UFC. This is one time I have to agree with Lesnar:p.

Brock Lesnar's nickname should be the hypetrain.First off the ufc is a business looking for big draws and that is why lesnar was granted a title shot so quickly' date=' because they were well aware of the wwe noobs that would follow him to the ufc. Lets see he beats some fat japanese guy outside the ufc. comes to ufc and gets submitted by mir, takes advantage of the situation and does what he does with most men on the ground.He spanked mirs buttocks until mazzagati told him to stop. Then he beats a way past his prime herring, get ready to be impressed by unanimous decision. Then after two mind blowing appearences the ufc knew this guy was the top contender. i mean come on obviously it was for business reasons anyone that disagrees MUST be a ****. Now who does he have to fight to capture the belt the ufc heavyweight champion Couture. I mean its not like it was the easiest fight they could give him. Its not like couture was what like old enough to be lesnars father. Its not like lesnar outweighed him by thirty pounds. Its not like coutures strong point of wrestling is lesnars strong point which would make the fight even easier for him. Oh wait all that is true. Now i know its hard to not be blown away by this mans accomplishments,including his manly tatoos, or his stellar record 4-1 but try to calm down ****s.Because if you dont you will be dissapointed. Lesnar is as one dimensional as fighters come. Now what happens to one dimensional fighters they get smashed. There are way to many sharks in this division for brock overrated lesnar to hold onto that belt. As soon as he gets off that hospital bed hes done for.Thats if he even knows where his belt is......These are words from the man himself given to ufc the magazine........."At this moment in time i can't even tell you where my UFC belt is. It's somewhere, but i'd have to ask my wife to get it for me because i wouldn't even know where it is."[/quote']

Wow, pretty long post. I wonder who the nut hugger is. Dude, he destroyed Frank Mir. Frank Mir looked like a retard after the fight. He got messed up. On the ground, where he should be able to lock in some sort of submission against the big dumb Lesnar. Right? No. And keep reverting back to his first fight. He beat up Mir in that one too haha. I like Brock Lesnar and I cheer for him. I can see his weaknesses just like alot of you. Im not sure how much of a punch he can take. Kinda got knocked back a little when Mir hit him. Either way, he has won 3 straight fights. And you guys do the same bashing you did before those fights happened. And Im sure youll be recycling the same ol ******** when he wins 6 in a row. Kinda pathetic.

Actually it was about 6 seconds' date=' then Brock learned some BJJ defense, and completely obliterated Mir.

Brock being a rookie to sport, completely dominating Mir, who has been doing it most of his life, for 98% of their two fights.[/quote']

But it's Frank Mir. Didn't he get whooped by Ian Freeman and Marcio Cruz? How is he even worth talking about? Fedor hasn't lost, Brock has lost to this overhyped clown.

What are we even discussing here?

IMG_3501_tx480.jpg

Nice one. :P FYI I'm not one of those fans who hate Brock. There are times that depending on who he fights I will cheer for him, like when he fought Randy Couture. He has a lot of strength and extremely powerful punches. And the back and forth banter between him and Mir was funny.

But it's Frank Mir. Didn't he get whooped by Ian Freeman and Marcio Cruz? How is he even worth talking about? Fedor hasn't lost' date=' Brock has lost to this overhyped clown.

What are we even discussing here?[/quote']Fedor's record after five fights = 4-1

Brocks record after 5 fights = 4-1

Only Brock beat greatly superior competition.

Give me a list of names of wrestlers who have beaten Couture...not to mention how many people at the time said Couture and Mir would beat him.

Josh Barnett, Chuck Liddell 2x eventhough he's known as a striker Liddell is also a Wrestler, eventhough they werent wrestlers but Valentijn Overeem, Enson Inoue, Mikhail Illoukhine, and Ricco Rodriguez and Nogeuira were all experience Grapplers.

whoever wud have won wuda got coture so if it was sum one else wud u b sayin all this s#!t bout that person. broack came bakc n beat mir n will again im sure so how can u say brock aint a good champion. cmon now. did him giving the fans the finger really hurt u that bad. either way brock does almost wat GSp does so i guess ur sayin he sucks too. they both use the strikes to set up take dwns n beat them on the ground. cmon now give him sum credit he doesnt pick the fights he jus fights them. randy faught tim syla n beat him. tim is way bigger n taller then randy but u aint sayin nun bout him

Back to school for you dude. I can't even read this mess.

Fedor's record after five fights = 4-1

Dan Severn - UFC Champion, Former WWF(now WWE), UFC Hall Of Fame

Ken Shamrock - UFC Champion, Former WWF(now WWE), UFC Hall Of Fame

Brock Lesnar - UFC Champion, Former WWE(was WWF)

Brock Lesnar WILL be in the UFC Hall Of Fame.

Fedor's record after five fights = 4-1

Only Brock beat greatly superior competition.

the only differnece between these two are that Brock tapped out when he lost.

And Fedors lost due to a cut in 17 seconds in his fight which wouldve been a DQ vic for Fedor, but since it was a tournament and he couldnt continue due to the cut he was awarded a loss.

So yet again Fedor still rules this concept only cos Fedor beat Herring by stoppage after what Fedor had done to him by the 1st round, where Brock could only get a decision, and Herring was already washed up when he faced Brock, as was Couture.

the only differnece between these two are that Brock tapped out when he lost.

And Fedors lost due to a cut in 17 seconds in his fight which wouldve been a DQ vic for Fedor' date=' but since it was a tournament and he couldnt continue due to the cut he was awarded a loss.

So yet again Fedor still rules this concept only cos Fedor beat Herring by stoppage after what Fedor had done to him by the 1st round, where Brock could only get a decision, and Herring was already washed up when he faced Brock, as was Couture.[/quote']A loss is a loss.

How about Fedor winning a BS decision against Arona in his first 5 fights?

To go even farther Brock's 5 only fights he outweighed them all, Kim by almost 100lbs, Mir by 50lbs, Herring by 30lbs, Couture by 60lbs, and Mir again by 35lbs this time.

Fedor was outweighed by 50lbs against Rodgers(280lbs), Arlovski by 10lbs, Tim Sylvia by 60lbs, Hong Man Choi 120lbs. Lindland was the only fighter that underweighed Fedor by 11lbs, before that was Hunt who outweighed Fedor by 60lbs.

Lesnar will always face lesser opponents cos he outweighs all of them by 30lbs to 50lbs more than any of them. Thats 2 to 3 weight class above normal fights.

yeah, that's the guy who made Lesnar tap in their first fight.

But it wasn't a second.

A second was all it took for Lesnar to take Mir to the ground and start beating on him.

If the ref didn't stand them back up because Mir tried to hide his pretty-boy face... causing some of the blows Lesnar was raining down on him to hit him in the back of the head... Mir's face would have ended up looking exactly like it did after their second fight.

But, instead the ref gave Mir a reprieve and to his credit he made the most of it slapping Lesnar with a knee bar.

But notice Lesnar learned his lesson and did not repeat the same mistake.

Unlike Mir, who once again was helpless in stopping Lesnar from taking him down and beating him to a pulp.

Here's the bottom line, Lesnar was in the WWE. Everyone knows they are the physically most dynamic athletes in the world. To be as big as they are and to be able to move like they do... well, take a look at Mir's face to see what happens when you run into someone like that.

And yes, Stone Cold Steve Austin could beat the crap out of all the UFC sissies too.

:P

A loss is a loss.

How about Fedor winning a BS decision against Arona in his first 5 fights?

Thats because you dont understand the Japanese scoring system. Arona did not go for any finishes where Fedor did, and Fedor did more damage in the striking and Fedor didnt look gassed out when trying to go in the 3rd round.

Japan looks at the whole fight in its entirity, not by rounds or the 10 point must system.

Fedor had more strikes and had Arona in more trouble, where Arona did was take Fedor down and did nothing. In Japan Takedowns arent scored if no follow up is amde by finishing the fight. Hence Arona didnt win.......a Better example of this is Nog vs Rodriguez, look up and learn the Japanese scoring systems 1st before basing stupid opinions on this and other matters.

Thats because you dont understand the Japanese scoring system. Arona did not go for any finishes where Fedor did' date=' and Fedor did more damage in the striking and Fedor didnt look gassed out when trying to go in the 3rd round.

Japan looks at the whole fight in its entirity, not by rounds or the 10 point must system.

Fedor had more strikes and had Arona in more trouble, where Arona did was take Fedor down and did nothing. In Japan Takedowns arent scored if no follow up is amde by finishing the fight. Hence Arona didnt win.......a Better example of this is Nog vs Rodriguez, look up and learn the Japanese scoring systems 1st before basing stupid opinions on this and other matters.[/quote']excuses

Archived