UFC has become stale

Bacary1Sagna

UFC has become stale... anyone else agree?

I have not brought a UFC PPV since UFC 100... the cards lately just don't intrest me.. imo the UFC cards have become quite poor. sad to see.

we need Brock Lesnar back, without Brock the UFC isn't as good.

I think the problem is there is too many cards, how about they do less cards but with much better quailty. Not suprised to hear UFC 108 got the worst PPV buys in over 4 years.

Oh dear God.

While injuries have really disabled big main events, they are still putting out decent shows, then you can watch WEC and Strikeforce for free anyway.

Lesnar is not the saving grace to this company, it ran fine before him and will run fine if he never comes back,

The only thing he has done is bring in fans who know jack **** about MMA, the history and the fighters

I have not brought a UFC PPV since UFC 100... the cards lately just don't intrest me.. imo the UFC cards have become quite poor. sad to see.

we need Brock Lesnar back' date=' without Brock the UFC isn't as good.

I think the problem is there is too many cards, how about they do less cards but with much better quailty. Not suprised to hear UFC 108 got the worst PPV buys in over 4 years.[/quote']

there is a reason for you thinking that.... you are not an MMA fan you do not understand the sport you do not wa t to keep watching...

do us all a favor make this post your last there are enough people here that are completely ignorant in the work t takes for these guys to do hat they do... go back to watching WWE, we do not want you here

I think i will definatley buy UFC 110 card because that looks great!!

BUT UFC 109 next card is another joke. you cant expect us to pay $45 for that.

UFC cards have really gone down hill since UFC 100. UFC 102 was quite good though i admit. but the recent cards have not been worth the money

we need Brock Lesnar back' date=' without Brock the UFC isn't as good.

I think the problem is there is too many cards, how about they do less cards but with much better quailty. Not suprised to hear UFC 108 got the worst PPV buys in over 4 years.[/quote']

Wow! Another fan does not know what he/she is talking about.

funny how you say ufc is stale but you mention 1 fighter to not make it stale

i completely disagree with you !! UFC has been having its ups and downs .. i def thinks its having one of its ups at the moments .. if you are a guy who only pays attention to on weight class then yes i can see how you view it as stale.. but im guessing if you did that youd be watching the heavyweights (beings you mentioned brock) and you'd be off .. cause the heavyweights have pretty dam good fights coming ..

is 50$ really expensive?

Do you people not have 4 friends?

Are you that poor that you cannot each afford 10$?

I only know one person that likes UFC. i am only 13 years old so most my friends like WWE.. i love WWE becausem it always produces entertainment and the wreslters compete even if they are injured, in UFC seems like if they cut their finger they are out the fight.

i'm refusing to pay $$$$$$ unless i see better cards.

DISCUSS.....

I only know one person that likes UFC. i am only 13 years old so most my friends like WWE.. i love WWE becausem it always produces entertainment and the wreslters compete even if they are injured' date=' in UFC seems like if they cut their finger they are out the fight.

DISCUSS.....[/quote']

When you grow up you will realize that the big names do not make a card, it is the fighters that enter the ring.

I have seen some of the best fights by the people on the undercard, so to me, every show is going to be a win, even if the main event sucks **** like Randy/Vera or Silva/Evens

I only know one person that likes UFC. i am only 13 years old so most my friends like WWE.. i love WWE becausem it always produces entertainment and the wreslters compete even if they are injured' date=' in UFC seems like if they cut their finger they are out the fight.

DISCUSS.....[/quote']

WWE is fake and prays on stupid people... guess what you are one of them

UFC 109 the main even is a freak show, mark coleman and randy couture's ages together makes 91.. its disgusting and it should be banned because its not noce to make old people hurt eachother when they could be in a wheelchair.

ric flair only continued to wrestle when he was old because he had body of 18 year old

Hizoka - why you trying to bully me? you are judging me and its unfair. i deserve an apology from you. thanks

See now I see this as a troll post.

Me having a 14 year old daughter I know how kids can talk, and young teens talk more like Hizoka than you. An apology, pfft. you would be 8 to be asking **** like that.

So I am done with you.

sagna any reason ur saying ur paying dollers for a ufc event when u have an arsenal players name for your name? an american arsenal fan? hope not we dont need ur kind lol

i LOVE bacary sagna!! he is my hero. met him when i went on holiday in paris.. he is lovely. if he was gay i would date him

See now I see this as a troll post.

Me having a 14 year old daughter I know how kids can talk' date=' and young teens talk more like Hizoka than you. An apology, pfft. you would be 8 to be asking **** like that.

So I am done with you.[/quote']

sorry, can u give me another chance please sir ??

Did you post this just to piss everyone off? I think the UFC 108 was great considering injuries. Also UFC 109 is not a joke card; some of the best cards in UFC history haven't been carried by big name fighters or title bouts. I agree UFC 109 lacks draw for casual fans but I love MMA and anytime I can watch quality fights I will. As far as you comparing mma to pro wrestling, it's a complete insult to the sport. Ultimate fighters compete for real, WWE fighters act out a fight based upon a pre determined script. Both are entertaining but should never, ever be compared...think about it.

I thought the matches coming up looked pretty good. But then again I'm also excited there is a pay per view on my birthday. LOL I don't think Randy Couture is all that old and for his age he is in really good shape, or for any age really. I think it's interesting to take two experienced fighters and have them face off but that's just my opinion. I'm sure there are a lot of people who miss seeing Brock Lesnar fight but for me I enjoy watching all of the matches so I can learn more about MMA. JMO

Did you post this just to piss everyone off? I think the UFC 108 was great considering injuries. Also UFC 109 is not a joke card; some of the best cards in UFC history haven't been carried by big name fighters or title bouts. I agree UFC 109 lacks draw for casual fans but I love MMA and anytime I can watch quality fights I will. As far as you comparing mma to pro wrestling' date=' it's a complete insult to the sport. Ultimate fighters compete for real, WWE fighters act out a fight based upon a pre determined script. Both are entertaining but should never, ever be compared...think about it.[/quote']

WWE fighters do more painfull moves than in UFC.

and...

WWE is probably more real than UFC, where is the proof that UFC is actually real? i have seen no proof that UFC is real. all the fighters fall over after 1 punch.. in boxing it takes 1000 punches to make someone fall over.. so seems like UFC could be fake to me

Well get rid of JOE Rotten (ROGAN) or get him to shave. Then quit talking stuff we already know you dumb ****. Quit asking Dumb **** questions when you interview someone also. Rogan be happy you have a job. FEAR FACTOR got rid of you. why did UFC stoop low and get you....?

and...

WWE is probably more real than UFC' date=' where is the proof that UFC is actually real? i have seen no proof that UFC is real. all the fighters fall over after 1 punch.. in boxing it takes 1000 punches to make someone fall over.. so seems like UFC could be fake to me[/quote']

proof you are just fuϲking stupid

I agree with the guy who mentioned about splitting money with friends for the fight. But I thought UFC 107 was an amazing card, although I didn't order it. UFC 108 really wasn't that bad, people just think that because there weren't a lot of fighters with big names, or who are well known, but I watched the fights from 108 the next day and there were some great knockouts. Anyways, I'm ordering UFC 110, there's many great fighters in that one, even the fighters who don't have a big name in the UFC, me and my girlfriend are going half and half to pay for the fight.

UFC 109 the main even is a freak show' date=' mark coleman and randy couture's ages together makes 91.. its disgusting and it should be banned because its not noce to make old people hurt eachother when they could be in a wheelchair.

ric flair only continued to wrestle when he was old because he had body of 18 year old[/quote']

I wouldn't date an eighteen year old who had the body of Ric Flair. EWWWWWW:eek:

and...

WWE is probably more real than UFC' date=' where is the proof that UFC is actually real? i have seen no proof that UFC is real. all the fighters fall over after 1 punch.. in boxing it takes 1000 punches to make someone fall over.. so seems like UFC could be fake to me[/quote']

You need to stop watching MMA.

If you think it's fake go watch something 'real' like WWE.

>_>

Otherwise don't ever post a thread and just watch the dem sport.

Topic starter is a moron. The only card that is stale is 109. And even that has fights worth seeing. 110' date=' UFN21, 111, 112, 113 all have STACKED cards. We get all five belts on the line within 3 events. What more can you ask for?[/quote']

i only know brock lesnar and ken shamrock and they are not on the cards so they can't be good cards

Topic starter is a moron. The only card that is stale is 109. And even that has fights worth seeing. 110' date=' UFN21, 111, 112, 113 all have STACKED cards. We get all five belts on the line within 3 events. What more can you ask for?[/quote']

according to this aѕѕhat fake fights with predetermined outcomes

I got a question, I'm not to thrilled with 109 myself either, but howcome everyone bashes it if it has good fighters? Couture(Former champ), Coleman(former champ), Serra(former champ), Marquardt(close to having another title shot) Swick(came close to having a shot at the title). Anyways, you guys get my point lol.

I got a question' date=' I'm not to thrilled with 109 myself either, but howcome everyone bashes it if it has good fighters? Couture(Former champ), Coleman(former champ), Serra(former champ), Marquardt(close to having another title shot) Swick(came close to having a shot at the title). Anyways, you guys get my point lol.[/quote']

because these new clueless fans don't see them on posters and do not know who they are

IMO when people find a sport to be "stale" that just generally means the person saying such thing has just fallen off the wagon.

To some fans the UFC is just a new girlfriend' date=' and when she does one thing wrong or she has a boring night, god damn its the end of the world I have to get out.[/quote']

Perfect answer to this post...glad I voted you for mod haha.

why not? explain. thanks

Well, it could be the flab that now surrounds his abdomen and under arms. Or it could be the receding hair line of a man who used the hair dryer more than I do. The pitbull does not like to be embarrassed. Having him style and profile like he no longer can, through a restaurant would cause me to walk out the back door. The first time he yelled WOOO in public would cause the pitbull to attack. He's a man who stayed well past his time and he became the joke of the locker room. I could go on but I just ate. :P

Archived