Performance of The Night

So_Amazing

Do any of you guys that this would be a good award. Performance of the night is an award for who has the most dominant performance. I think that if 2 people can get an award for having a close fight' date=' then 1 fighter should get an award for destroying their opponent.

Thoughts?[/quote']

Absolutely. Fight of the Night generally goes to whoever has the most back and forth match. Back when Matt Brown destroyed Pete Sell, it was never going to be Fight of the Night as it was so one sided, but Brown deserved recognition for his amazing performance.

Do any of you guys that this would be a good award. Performance of the night is an award for who has the most dominant performance. I think that if 2 people can get an award for having a close fight' date=' then 1 fighter should get an award for destroying their opponent.

Thoughts?[/quote']

I think this is a great idea but the UFC will probably never do this.

That sounds like a great idea to me. Knockout of the Night, Submission of the Night, Fight of the Night, and Performance of the Night; four that I'm actually interested in, rather than the "Turning Point of the Night" or whatever it is.

I wonder who would've gotten that at 102 though... Nog dominated the more favored Couture, Marquardt beat Maia with a single punch, Thiago Silva annihilated Jardine, and Todd Duffee got the fastest knockout in UFC histroy.

Archived