Rashad the lucky man evans

MikeW240

Rashad won't last much longer. He did like Tito used to do, fight all the average fighters while Chuck fought all the tough guys. I would like to see Rashad Griffin 2. Forest will destroy him just like the first time, before lucky man got lucky with one takedown and punch. Machida is only one of the top fighters and where was Rashads skill set? Was none. That will be the same for all the rest of the top fighters Rashad gets matched up with. Rashad doesn't have what it takes to be a top fighter. Forest does.

Just look at any top fighters. When you watch them fight, it is obvious they have a certain skill that wins them fights. If all you are is lucky your time has come, the light has gone with all those average guys he fought before chuck and forest. Bye bye mr. lucky......

Rashad won't last much longer. He did like Tito used to do' date=' fight all the average fighters while Chuck fought all the tough guys. I would like to see Rashad Griffin 2. Forest will destroy him just like the first time, before lucky man got lucky with one takedown and punch. Machida is only one of the top fighters and where was Rashads skill set? Was none. That will be the same for all the rest of the top fighters Rashad gets matched up with. Rashad doesn't have what it takes to be a top fighter. Forest does.

Just look at any top fighters. When you watch them fight, it is obvious they have a certain skill that wins them fights. If all you are is lucky your time has come, the light has gone with all those average guys he fought before chuck and forest. Bye bye mr. lucky......[/quote']

Griffin vs. Silva

Evans vs. Machida

I didn't see much difference.

I understand you being a fan of Griffin, I myself am one Also of Evans.

But let's not be silly.

Thiago Silva wasn't a tough opponent? Or Forrest? Or now Rampage? He's a pretty legit fighter, he hardly seems guilty of ducking anyone. Maybe you could say he's overrated, or boring sometimes perhaps, but no I wouldn't say his 19-1-1 record with several good fighters on it should be contributed to "luck".

rashad cant take a punch he gets touched and gets chicken legged he will get knocked out by rampage in the first round

Rashad isn't going to buy into Jacksons gameplan. He's going to work the kicks, and go for the takedowns. He's going to avoid the clinch, and if he goes toe to toe he is most likely going to use the jab. I see him attempting some overhands and some wide punches, but he will not keep the flurry up. He will use his speed and back away quickly from Jacksons flurry that is sure to follow. He took Thiago down at will, granted he could not get him to stay down, but it was Thiago Silva man. Besides, he did at least manage to get the full mount. I believe if he does that to Rampage, he won't be getting up. Rampage, I'm not saying he can't win. I think he has a really good chance. But I think if Rashad goes in there with that kind of plan, which he most likely will, he can come out with the win.

Plus, he has been training with GSP. That guys wrestling, building onto Rashads already solid base, I think Rashad is going to be VERY strong at alot of different things. It does not hurt that he has knockout power. This isn't a bash on Rampage and his ability. Rampage is a great fighter and I don't think it is impossible or even surprising if he wins. But I do think that if Rashad continues to build onto what he is already doing, then I think he has the bout. Not easily, but I think he has a great chance.

This is like the fifth thread you have started about this. Are you jealous of him or something. You have no clue about mma. You say that all of his wins are flukes. Thats retarded.

Never said they are all flukes, he didn't outskill chuck or forest, and what exactly I mean is that he doesn't have the skills to compete at the top. Machida showed he couldn't do ****, all the other tops, shogun, rampage etc. will show the same. He is an everage fighter and as someone else said in their thread only looks good against average fighters. He took Thiago down over and over, and then what? Did nothing on the ground. So where are his skills? Then allowed Thiago to knock him out. He didn't look very skillfull at all. Theres a whole bunch more to being and representing the best, and it ain't by being lucky sometimes or beating average guys, its by showing a definate skill set and beatin top contendors decisively. He ain't gonna do that cause he aint got what it takes. No flukes involved. Even Bisbing and forest, tito whipped his **** he barely squeezed out the decision except Forest. So you are saying he is so good because of what. Give some examples if you know so much.

there should be a rule where you can ban someone for posting the same subject over and over again just to get attention and make more threads

Yea like the one you just posted. Worry about yourself and read what you want. Don't like it don't read it, just like everyone else.

so your a noob and you just watched your first ppv so rashards name is the only one you know so you thought you would hate on him and try and get a rise out ov the forum.

well done you have proved yourself to be a tard

I don't hate on know one. I simply state the obvious. Give some examples don't speculate on opinions. Yea thats what it is, I only know one name. Watch this year and Rashads performances then you can see to have proved yourself a tard for talking about someone you know nothing about.

i dont like rashad but to said hes just lucky and no skill is taking it to far dude can fight...

Of coarse he can fight, but only looks good against average fighters, or fighters who's time has passed, or by being lucky. Anyone can fight, and sure he can fight, he didn't get where he is by being soft, just not skilled enough to last against the big boys.

Archived