Gray Maynard vs. Tyson Griffin

ForrestGriffinFan101

griffin would own maynard .. and i dont think this fight will happen just yet .. these guys train together and i dont see this happening unless its for a number two or number one spot. randy has commented numerous times on this and its bound to happen but doubt it unless its for a top contender spot .. some might argue that maynard is right there but i just dont see that. i would much rather see maynard vs. miller at this point

griffin would own maynard .. and i dont think this fight will happen just yet .. these guys train together and i dont see this happening unless its for a number two or number one spot. randy has commented numerous times on this and its bound to happen but doubt it unless its for a top contender spot .. some might argue that maynard is right there but i just dont see that. i would much rather see maynard vs. miller at this point

They have already fought and Maynard is a top contender as is Griffin.

i thought edger was announced the title shot, before the maynard diez fight. And i just want to see Tyson woop some ****, cause hes one of the best 155ers no matter who beats him hes still right there at the top, I want to see him fight edger and sherk again. Infact IF edger beats or looses to BJ, i think Tyson should fight edger next.

They have already fought and Maynard is a top contender as is Griffin.

yeah i know they fought but maynard is hardly close to being able to get beat up like diego did. plus miller has had three wins since and his loss to him was by a decision.. be a good rematch in my opinion .. maynard cant control his focus .. hard to tell when the other guy he is facing is focused, but he showed a huge weakness when he fell into diaz stupidity game. not to mention his performance was really weak

Tyson Griffin would Beat maynard.....Maynards hands arent as good and he wont muscle Tyson around like he does most other fighters

I do Believe Tyson Griffin is hte guy to beat BJ penn

1. Tysons hands get bettter and better....and he has a Great chin....doesnt cut easy

2. has good take downs....and has Randy Couture in his corner.....(so does Gray Maynard but he doesnt listen....lol)

BJ has become a flat footed boxer.....no take downs ....few kicks...and really isnt looking to go to the ground anymore....even though he is good there

Tyson would kick the crap out of his legs and TKO BJ or .....in the late rounds take him down.

Florian should have beat BJ ....except for that horrible game plan of driving BJ against the fence.....thats not the horse that got him to the title shot.

Tyson Griffin would Beat maynard.....Maynards hands arent as good and he wont muscle Tyson around like he does most other fighters

I do Believe Tyson Griffin is hte guy to beat BJ penn

1. Tysons hands get bettter and better....and he has a Great chin....doesnt cut easy

2. has good take downs....and has Randy Couture in his corner.....(so does Gray Maynard but he doesnt listen....lol)

BJ has become a flat footed boxer.....no take downs ....few kicks...and really isnt looking to go to the ground anymore....even though he is good there

Tyson would kick the crap out of his legs and TKO BJ or .....in the late rounds take him down.

Florian should have beat BJ ....except for that horrible game plan of driving BJ against the fence.....thats not the horse that got him to the title shot.

eventually i see him as the guy to do it also (tyson) .. he is def a champ

Good fight! I still think Maynard deserves the title shot, but Griffin will be a tough competitior. I like both fighters, but I feel that Maynard will win. Maynard is a bully in the wrestling department and has very improved boxing skills. Griffin has improved alot too. There are some really good fighters in the LW division and they all keep improving.

Maynard would win. By unanimous.

Maynard defeated Edgar. Edgar defeated Griffin.

Done.

that reasoning is probably the weakest anyone could use .. do you have any idea how long ago griffin vs. edgar was ? not to mention the decision was another great F'up by the judges .. not to mention that maynards win over edgar was a decision. they are all different fighters now .. and that mma math your trying to do just doesnt work

it fails even harder when you take a look at all three of those guys last 6 or 7 fights ..mostly decisions .. i suggest you take some free time and review all their fights

Archived