Am I the only one?

aKaBeasTTT

That knows BJ is fighting Frankie in Abu Dubai on April 10, 2010?

Here's proof:

http://www.bjpenn.com/video/finally-home-2

a video from Penn's fan website

http://mmawaves.com/2010/01/13/video-bj-penn-confirms-fight-with-frankie-edgar/

another Penn video

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_112

and wikipedia which never lies :)

You know I gotta say UFC 110-113 are looking like the best cards of the year/ever haha

I haven't seen any posts/threads about it

BJ Penn Confirms Fight With Frankie Edgar Video ...posted yesterday

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check it out http://mmawaves.com/2010/01/13/video...-frankie-edgar

Check out http://www.mmawaves.com for the latest MMA news, previews, results, and much more!

WOW!!!

DUDE...are you KIDDING? SERIOUSLY? YOU! ARE GOING TO CRITICIZE ME?? HA HA HA!!!

QUOTE-aKaBeasTTT

I just think that people should do their research before they post and agreed with the rampage comment.

First off you probably didn't even know it was an old video..you read the first guy that said it and thought it would make you look like you know something. But YOU said that quote above like 5 minutes ago! And you talk **** about me..because I made a thread about a video that came up within the last 24 hours on google? The video was old....but it's been under the radar and it's an honest mistake to make given the circumstances.

But RIGHT AFTER TALKING **** you do something like THIS?

WOW... Yes...everyone knows...and has known for days...maybe YOU should do some research..

Cheers

-DR

WOW!!!

DUDE...are you KIDDING? SERIOUSLY? YOU! ARE GOING TO CRITICIZE ME?? HA HA HA!!!

QUOTE-aKaBeasTTT

I just think that people should do their research before they post and agreed with the rampage comment.

First off you probably didn't even know it was an old video..you read the first guy that said it and thought it would make you look like you know something. But YOU said that quote above like 5 minutes ago! And you talk **** about me..because I made a thread about a video that came up within the last 24 hours on google? The video was old....but it's been under the radar and it's an honest mistake to make given the circumstances.

But RIGHT AFTER TALKING **** you do something like THIS?

WOW... Yes...everyone knows...and has known for days...maybe YOU should do some research..

Cheers

-DR

you are an odd man

Ya cut the guy some slack ...not everyone sits on the intenet and scans every sight ....or is even on this sight everyday.....If its old news.....just pick a different thread to read....sad that some people just complain about threads...lol

I completely agree that's my default position...but I made a thread earlier today..

Rampage calls out Anderson

And this guy was trying to criticize me and saying it's so old and all this. When it was an honest mistake...why don't any of you tell me about any of the videos leading up to Jacksons Rua fight? Don't remember? Exactly...it's under the radar.

So RIGHT AFTER getting on me..this guy starts a thread..that if he had only click on PAGE 2 he would realize that it's been covered ad nausem.

It's a glass houses situation...

Cheers sir

-DR

BJ Penn needs to be fighting Gomi.

Other than that, I have no interest in seeing him fight anybody else at 155 in the UFC.

After BJ tooled Diego, any hype that could have been generated for any other fights in that division, went bye-bye.

Diego > every other 155'er in the UFC on most nights.

The UFC needs to sign Aoki, Hansen and Alvarez. Or at least one of them.

I completely agree that's my default position...but I made a thread earlier today..

Rampage calls out Anderson

And this guy was trying to criticize me and saying it's so old and all this. When it was an honest mistake...why don't any of you tell me about any of the videos leading up to Jacksons Rua fight? Don't remember? Exactly...it's under the radar.

So RIGHT AFTER getting on me..this guy starts a thread..that if he had only click on PAGE 2 he would realize that it's been covered ad nausem.

It's a glass houses situation...

Cheers sir

-DR

Mine isn't a mistake because there are no threads about it for pages bro

Man this is kinda depressing, BJ is top 5 favorite fighters and this doesnt even excite me cause. Theres just nobody right now of interest to fight BJ. Maybe Dunham one of these days. Maybe a Kenflo rematch could go differently... But This is just pointless, bout like Hardy fighting GSP, maybe worse cause theres not really a punchers chance situation here.

Ya cut the guy some slack ...not everyone sits on the intenet and scans every sight ....or is even on this sight everyday.....If its old news.....just pick a different thread to read....sad that some people just complain about threads...lol

Ever heard of the Search-button?

Although when people start threads like "Am I the only one?" then i can understand that you don?t find **** on this forum..

Ever heard of the Search-button?

Although when people start threads like "Am I the only one?" then i can understand that you don?t find **** on this forum..

the search button is flawed it never works with me for some reason

but i try to search through the last several pages just to check lol

Archived