Nate Diaz already running his mouth....about Grey.....and Rogan!

Rib

I guess I can't say I'm suprised but Diaz is unhappy with not only the decision but the commentary as well in regards to his fight with Maynard

http://bumpyknuckle.com/2010/01/14/nate-diaz-unhappy-with-joe-rogan-biased-commentating/

What Diaz needs to realize is a toddler could withstand Nate's pillow hands and not shed a tear; so who cares if he landed alot of strikes! pack a little power there and maybe you would have ended it before it got to the judges!

Who's next for Diaz?

I see where Nates coming from in regards to Joe Rogan's commentary. Rogan is always getting criticized for always leaning toward one fight. It's almost like he just locks on to the guy he wants to win and just constantly talks about him. Throughout the fight. Perfect example is the Machida vs Shogun fight. All Rogan talks about is how well Shogun is doing...in turn most viewers will then focus their attention on Shogun and pay little attention to what Machida is landing. Same thing happen in this fight with Diaz......he has a valid point.

I see where Nates coming from in regards to Joe Rogan's commentary. Rogan is always getting criticized for always leaning toward one fight. It's almost like he just locks on to the guy he wants to win and just constantly talks about him. Throughout the fight. Perfect example is the Machida vs Shogun fight. All Rogan talks about is how well Shogun is doing...in turn most viewers will then focus their attention on Shogun and pay little attention to what Machida is landing. Same thing happen in this fight with Diaz......he has a valid point.

Then people needto stop listenin to the commentaters and watch the fight them selves. If they can't comprehend whats going on enough to judge it on their own opinion and need somone to guide them then they shouldn't watch it.

He was talking about how well Shogun was doing because he was doing well. Nobody has ever done that well against Machida.

I don't see why it matters whether or not Joe Rogan is biased. It's the judges who decide who won the fight and they chose Grey Maynard. Joe Rogan's commentating had nothing to do with it.

His complaint was it effecting the thoughts of the fans. But your right it makes no difference to the judges therefor never effected the outcome of the fight. Diaz is like Tito, has to make excuses and is not humble or respectful.

lol I know Joe Rogen doe's get a lil biased sometimes but heres the facts...

Joe don't Judge fights....If you are a true mma fan you know whats going on .. Maybe Nick did land more but did he have snap behind those punches was he crushing him? LOL nope.. just yelling and hanging in there... Joe Rogen says what he wants ,, DEAL WITH IT

lol I know Joe Rogen doe's get a lil biased sometimes but heres the facts...

Joe don't Judge fights....If you are a true mma fan you know whats going on .. Maybe Nick did land more but did he have snap behind those punches was he crushing him? LOL nope.. just yelling and hanging in there... Joe Rogen says what he wants ' date=', DEAL WITH IT[/quote']

Agreed. That's why I've come to respect him over the years as an announcer; he isn't afraid to say what he wants and won't censor his oppinions.

I would've expected as much from Diaz. He's a very brash youth. Not that he isn't tough, cause he'd kick my **** from here to Sunday, even if I do outweigh him by twenty pounds :P

I don't know what fight he is referring to either. I saw Gray land alot of counter body blows, to his slap haymakers. Maybe i'm imagining things, but weren't alot of strikes by Nate thrown with an open hand????

He was outclassed in what I deem a boxing contest. Heck, he looked like he got rocked several times (I counted 3 knockdowns). I don't think Maynard has the striking potential that Melvin Guillard showed against Nate (Which is why Nate knew to take Guillard down). I still think that Gray won the first two rounds, but the third round was Nate's for sure. Then again, didn't Nate think he won against Clay Guida???? I mean, Clay Guida put him in a full nelson. Hahaha.

Your right, Joe always leans towards whats best for the UFC / Dana. He talks Lesner up like he's god, That guy is such a dork-he's not UFC material! That fight was close but Maynard was man handling Nate pretty good.I would have liked to see Nate win just for the interview, he's funnier than a drunk 5 yr. old!

Get out of here. Diaz is a baby and has no business being in MMA.

who cares... joe rogan doesnt influence the judges who said he lost... and im sure if u were watching a fighter you liked fight another, youd comment more on the fighter u like than the one u dont... like shogun machida.. even if its only a little u still would

nate is a punk but that aside he can back it up. like it or not he is talented. Bottom line also he won that fight, that was a ugly decision.As unpowerful as he might be he connected more and more to the face which should have scored more points than maynards sloppy missing punches. Also sometimes rogans commentary like it or not is obviously bias.

The thing that hurts my head is Diaz tried to win that fight, and you could make a case that Maynard really didn't. Though both guys claimed they were anxious to hurt the other, Diaz was the only one who brought that attitute into the octagon.

Maynard clearly wasn't interested in going to the ground with Diaz. He made a determined effort to keep it standing up throughout the fight. That's legitimate, if not particularly admirable, and he was able to pull it off.

But he also seemed cautious on his feet. Even after they taunted each other, Maynard still seemed tentative and careful. He made himself available to counter and avoided doing anything stupid -- like actually fighting the way you would expect some one to fight when they're fighting some one they claim they're anxious to fight.

If Nate were a more mature, savvy fighter, he might have figured out what was happening and matched Maynard's caution. That would have resulted in a very boring fight, one I think Diaz would have won due to his reach advantage.

Either way, neither of the two fighters are ready to fight BJ Penn. No offense to either of them, but BJ would completely demolish either of them.

Also, I gotta agree, Rogan has no say in how the fights are judged by the judges. If you want to win, then finish the other person, otherwise take your lumps and move on! Or, just demand a rematch and let's have a part 2, either way works for me.. LOL.

Archived