Amir sadollah

warriorsmma2

I've enjoyed watching his progress since he was on TUF, definitely a significant improvement in his striking. I think he's just lacking that killer instinct that is necessary to finish most fights. There were a couple of times in his fight with Brad Blackburn where the win was right there wobbling around in front of him, but he wasn't able to finish either time. Considering he's only had a few professional fights though he's doing incredible and could be a contender for the belt in the future.

Yea I wish he could put some muscle on to add to his power but omg this guy is entertaining. I love the style he brings to the cage, his striking and ground game are both top notch technically. He can take a punch as well as anybody, i'm not sayin he wasnt a little rocked in his one loss but he was already clinchin and tryin to stand up, he deserved a few more seconds at the very least. I like his personality too, hes havin a good time but I dont think hes as much like Griffin as people say cause I dont think hes got the same apparent self esteem issue. Hes out there havin a good time but doesnt set there and basically say hes not talented and all that bs Griffin says bout himself. I hope they give Amir 2-3 more lower level guys, thatll give him a year to refine his body which he hopefully knows he probly needs to do, I really dont think he needs it for the skill refining hes as slick lookin as anyone technically with maybe the one flaw being wrestling.

Yea im loving his kicks you can really tell that the kicks he throughs are from the Moui ti. sorry i know i didnt spell that right but i tried lol. i love how he chops down into the quad this is really paying attention to the striking and yea i agree with the power but like you said it will come in time.

I agree he is a force to reckon with even with his size. If he packs some muscle on then he will be great. I love his legs kicks and front kicks. You dont really see a lot of people through the front kick that much anymore. He is one of the few that really pays attention to how he is hitting the leg as well i kicks at a downward angle so his shin just cuts into the muscle like a knife. I love his fighting style and his ground game is also great

I've enjoyed watching his progress since he was on TUF' date=' definitely a significant improvement in his striking. I think he's just lacking that killer instinct that is necessary to finish most fights. There were a couple of times in his fight with Brad Blackburn where the win was right there wobbling around in front of him, but he wasn't able to finish either time. Considering he's only had a few professional fights though he's doing incredible and could be a contender for the belt in the future.[/quote']

Agreed. Both times he had Blackburn rocked for some reason he went for the take down and let him recover. I think he kinda defaulted back to his ground game when he should have waded in with some big blows to try and finish.

Exciting fighter to watch and nice to see a TUF winner really taking his time and evolving his game before jumping into mix in the UFC. If Dana really wants the TUF winners to make an impact in the UFC they should give them all the time Sadollah had to up their game.

Archived