rampage vs anderson who will win??

MachoMan

Why on earth does everyone think that Rampage is soo good. Dude beat an aging Chuck Liddell, and then lost to a dude that got knocked out by a backpedalling jab. He's a top ten LHW, but he is not in the top 5.

Anderson would kick his ****, then he'd kiss his muscles after the match, and take some E and probably crash his car afterwards.

Why on earth does everyone think that Rampage is soo good. Dude beat an aging Chuck Liddell' date=' and then lost to a dude that got knocked out by a backpedalling jab. He's a top ten LHW, but he is not in the top 5.

Anderson would kick his ****, then he'd kiss his muscles after the match, and take some E and probably crash his car afterwards.[/quote']

Yeah, about that forest griffin fight. does anyone honestly think he got knocked out...really, he knew he couldn't even hit silva so when he got hit he fell, took home his paycheck and didn't take anymore damage. That was seriously the most Bogus "knockout" i've ever seen. griffin quit.

who would win between these two if groin shots were allowed??

i think rampage' date=' even though he doesnt throw kicks...

has anyone seen ****PUNCHER????

you dont need kicks to punch a man in the bean bag[/quote']

i like Rampage but hes been so one dimensional...from his fight with griffon who he should of knocked out...getting tagged by forrests slow legkicks and not checking them...has me saying anderson will win...of course he has the punchers chance...but as a fellow member once said...andersons in the MATRIXS...he see everything coming at him b4 they hit him...lol...only way i can see him winning at all is to bully him and take him down for the GnP...whether my man rampage will do this or stay one dimentional is anyones quess...i hoping for the latter

your a joke son' date=' stick to wrestling. that wouldnt even be allowed so if your obsessed with nut shots then smack your own nuts around[/quote']

ooh thats so cute!!

did your mama teach you to talk like that??

well? did she?

youre a clever little noob...

what are you listening to right now?

is it...BRAND NOOBIAN???

Yeah Anderson is almost never hit. But Henderson landed one...and Silva's wasn't fazed at all.

So he has been landed on by a serious puncher..and he was fine. So just how good is his chin? We don't know exactly because he's never been caught by a big puncher really cleanly...but he obviously has at the least a very decent chin.

Cheers

-DR

Anderson would dominate this fight. Rampage does have a lot of power in his hands though. How is Anderson's chin? I don't recall any fights that he takes power shots in.

Uhh, he's been hit. Have you seen the size of A. Silva's jaw. Dude looks like he has granite for a chin. Oh, and he probably hits alot harder then Rampage does to boot.

ooh thats so cute!!

did your mama teach you to talk like that??

well? did she?

youre a clever little noob...

what are you listening to right now?

is it...BRAND NOOBIAN???

haha you mr wrestling fan calling me a noob? lol you probably never even watched a ufc or a mma fight for that matter.

Anderson Silva has never fought as big of a threat as Rampage is period. Forrest gave up, he was not knocked out. He's an emitional guy. For god sakes he was basically waving his arms around saying no more, didn't look unconscious to me.

I would lean a bit toward Silva statistically given Rampage's last few fights showing him very tenative but if he presses the action Silva will not knock him out or i'd be shocked if he did.

His clinch defense was weak many years ago in pride maybe. Who's beat him with the clinch in the UFC?

I used to like Rampage, but after his last show as a coach, and his conduct on that show I will never pay to watch him again unless i know he is going to get totally inialated. His treatment and bullying and prodding of a trainee on the show Rampage flew his full colors. Now knowing he is the bullying type I have no use for him. Why didn't he fight Rashad, did he actually grow a brain on the show and bow out rather then get his butt kicked. I wouldn't give Rampage 1 round with anderson Silva, then they will be helping Rampage out of the ring.

Archived