The Truth

StrongBOWS

If you think Brock is one Dimensional, lets look at the other HW fighters.

Big Nog 33 wins 20 subs 10 decisions and 3 KOs, Cain Velasquez 7 wins 6 KOs 1 decision, Randy Couture 17 wins 7 KOs 8 decisions and 2 subs. I will stop the Randy only does takedowns and G&P or Dirty Boxing to eventually G&P, by definition thats ONE DIMENSIONAL. Cain Takedown and G&P to KO. Big Nog Submissions/ BJJ. This are the top contenders and they are also all One dimensional Mir recently developed hands and Carwin use to submit people in the smaller shows but not in the UFC. LHW Lyoto Machida if this guy isn't one dimensional then what is? This guy has 8 fights in the ufc and 5 have went to decision and 2 ko's and one sub against a bum named Sokoudjou. He wont even start the action. MW Anderson Silva now he is my biggest disappointment he trains with probably the best Submission MMA fighter (Big Nog) ever and has 2 UFC Submissions, which were mistakes by Hendo and Lutter who both took him down. He only wants to strike and forget the rest. GSP wrestler if you look at his fights with Alves, Penn, Fitch, Hughes you would think its the same fight Takedowns and G&P. Now lets look at the Hall of Famers in the UFC, Gracie Subs, Shamrock subs, Randy wrestling, Coleman wrestling, they are all one dimensional. Chuck Lidell, Tito Ortiz one dimensional.

Yes all this fighters to have Submission or KO or even both on there records, but they have more than 5 fights. Brock is still young in his MMA career. Yes he maybe one dimensional but take a look at everyone else, and will realize that 80% of the fighter are one dimensional. PS: Quit hatin, if your so much better then you try to fight and not be one dimensional

If you think Brock is one Dimensional' date=' lets look at the other HW fighters.

[b']Big Nog [/b]33 wins 20 subs 10 decisions and 3 KOs, Cain Velasquez 7 wins 6 KOs 1 decision, Randy Couture 17 wins 7 KOs 8 decisions and 2 subs. I will stop the Randy only does takedowns and G&P or Dirty Boxing to eventually G&P, by definition thats ONE DIMENSIONAL. Cain Takedown and G&P to KO. Big Nog Submissions/ BJJ. This are the top contenders and they are also all One dimensional Mir recently developed hands and Carwin use to submit people in the smaller shows but not in the UFC.

LHW Lyoto Machida if this guy isn't one dimensional then what is? This guy has 8 fights in the ufc and 5 have went to decision and 2 ko's and one sub against a bum named Sokoudjou. He wont even start the action. MW Anderson Silva now he is my biggest disappointment he trains with probably the best Submission MMA fighter (Big Nog) ever and has 2 UFC Submissions, which were mistakes by Hendo and Lutter who both took him down. He only wants to strike and forget the rest. GSP wrestler if you look at his fights with Alves, Penn, Fitch, Hughes you would think its the same fight Takedowns and G&P.

Now lets look at the Hall of Famers in the UFC, Gracie Subs, Shamrock subs, Randy wrestling, Coleman wrestling, they are all one dimensional. Chuck Lidell, Tito Ortiz one dimensional.

There isn't a single one dimensional person in here. Big Nog, boxes as well as grapples, you mention Randy's dirty boxing, which implies he stands as well as wrestles. Frank Mir has Jits and is constantly improving his standup, just like he showed against Kongo. I wouldn't call him or Carwin one dimensional, seeing as Carwin has a deep wrestling background and still stands and bangs. None of the champions are one dimensional.

The only guys on here that could be considered "one-dimensional" are the HoFers. Royce in particular, but back then, it didn't matter. Nowadays you have guys training in every aspect and every discipline they can, so they won't get caught in a bad position, back then it was just a fight, and guys used whatever tools they had to win. If all Royce had was submissions, then why not use them? As the sport evolves, so do the fighters.

If you think Brock is one Dimensional' date=' lets look at the other HW fighters.

Big Nog 33 wins 20 subs 10 decisions and 3 KOs, Cain Velasquez 7 wins 6 KOs 1 decision, Randy Couture 17 wins 7 KOs 8 decisions and 2 subs. I will stop the Randy only does takedowns and G&P or Dirty Boxing to eventually G&P, by definition thats ONE DIMENSIONAL. Cain Takedown and G&P to KO. Big Nog Submissions/ BJJ. This are the top contenders and they are also all One dimensional Mir recently developed hands and Carwin use to submit people in the smaller shows but not in the UFC. [b']LHW[/b] Lyoto Machida if this guy isn't one dimensional then what is? This guy has 8 fights in the ufc and 5 have went to decision and 2 ko's and one sub against a bum named Sokoudjou. He wont even start the action. MW Anderson Silva now he is my biggest disappointment he trains with probably the best Submission MMA fighter (Big Nog) ever and has 2 UFC Submissions, which were mistakes by Hendo and Lutter who both took him down. He only wants to strike and forget the rest. GSP wrestler if you look at his fights with Alves, Penn, Fitch, Hughes you would think its the same fight Takedowns and G&P. Now lets look at the Hall of Famers in the UFC, Gracie Subs, Shamrock subs, Randy wrestling, Coleman wrestling, they are all one dimensional. Chuck Lidell, Tito Ortiz one dimensional.

Yes all this fighters to have Submission or KO or even both on there records, but they have more than 5 fights. Brock is still young in his MMA career. Yes he maybe one dimensional but take a look at everyone else, and will realize that 80% of the fighter are one dimensional. PS: Quit hatin, if your so much better then you try to fight and not be one dimensional

Genius.

There's nothing wrong with perfecting you're style and constantly using it as long as you're winning.

Brock should continue implementing his wrestling and GNP technique, coz that's rewarded him the HW title.

Fedor is the mother of all one dimensional, he always wants to go for the sub.

Big Nog 33 wins 20 subs 10 decisions and 3 KOs, Cain Velasquez 7 wins 6 KOs 1 decision, Randy Couture 17 wins 7 KOs 8 decisions and 2 subs. I will stop the Randy only does takedowns and G&P or Dirty Boxing to eventually G&P, by definition thats ONE DIMENSIONAL. Cain Takedown and G&P to KO. Big Nog Submissions/ BJJ. This are the top contenders and they are also all One dimensional Mir recently developed hands and Carwin use to submit people in the smaller shows but not in the UFC. [b']LHW[/b] Lyoto Machida if this guy isn't one dimensional then what is? This guy has 8 fights in the ufc and 5 have went to decision and 2 ko's and one sub against a bum named Sokoudjou. He wont even start the action. MW Anderson Silva now he is my biggest disappointment he trains with probably the best Submission MMA fighter (Big Nog) ever and has 2 UFC Submissions, which were mistakes by Hendo and Lutter who both took him down. He only wants to strike and forget the rest. GSP wrestler if you look at his fights with Alves, Penn, Fitch, Hughes you would think its the same fight Takedowns and G&P. Now lets look at the Hall of Famers in the UFC, Gracie Subs, Shamrock subs, Randy wrestling, Coleman wrestling, they are all one dimensional. Chuck Lidell, Tito Ortiz one dimensional.

Genius.

There's nothing wrong with perfecting you're style and constantly using it as long as you're winning.

Brock should continue implementing his wrestling and GNP technique' date=' coz that's rewarded him the HW title.

Fedor is the mother of all one dimensional, he always wants to go for the sub.[/quote']

i have to disagree.first,many of the fighters being related to this thread are not one dimensional,i believe most of them fought and win either strikes or submission.fedor?one dimensional?come on,its not fair.randy?hughes?gsp?mir?well i would love to see brock submit somebody but until then most of the fighters here do what they do best,and they do stand up and grapple if they have to. e.g.mir,nog,FEDOR,gsp,a.silva. i'm not a brock hater but in his career now,he is one dimensional but effective,but we'll see if he gets to fight somebody as big as him and as strong as him.

BJ Penn is Arrogant and acts like an a**hole aswell. but his is one bad mofo. Please elaborate on the fighters not being one dimensional.

Yea but BJ is just a funny-looking little kid from Hawaii somewhere while Brock is a unpleasantly looking over-grown and very adult white person from the mainland, surely you can see the difference there :)

Yea but BJ is just a funny-looking little kid from Hawaii somewhere while Brock is a unpleasantly looking over-grown and very adult white person from the mainland' date=' surely you can see the difference there :)[/quote']

brock is the result in inbreading and steroids with bad tattoo choices thrown in

btw, your mind is one dimensional.

IDK but Brocks only legitmate win IMO is against Mir which was a huge win btw so as much as i hate Brock its hard 2 c him getting beat i think we need 2 come down 2 reality and hope Carwin or Mir beats him.other than that Fedor is the only...

Actually, you couldn't be more wrong. Yes, Cain, Brock, and Big Nog are one dimensional. Also you said some bum named Soukoudjou. That makes it sound as if you do not know who Soukoudjou is which could mean you are not an educated MMA fan as most people know who he is. Also, Anderson Silva is not whatsoever one dimensional. He has absolutely great jiu-jitsu he just doesn't utilize it because there is no point in doing so if you can just make everyone look like fools when striking with them. If he is dominating the stand-up there is no reason to take it to the ground. He has never been outstruck by anyone so there is no point to take it to the ground. This is why I thought Amir Sadollah could have been smarter against Brad Blackburn. He had him rocked and instead of finishing him, he took him to the ground. Also, GSP is not one-sided as he is a very great striker. But once again, what point is there in keeping the fight standing if you could take it to the ground and completely dominate your opponent. They are not one-sided like Brock, they are just smart. They utilize their best skills to beat their opponent instead of going for something else. Anderson does always strike, but we know he has ground game to rely on. GSP can wrestle, we also know he has striking to fall back on. Machida, great standup, has BJJ to fall back on. Brock Lesnar is a great wrestler without much of a standup game to fall back on.

Actually' date=' you couldn't be more wrong. Yes, Cain, Brock, and Big Nog are one dimensional. Also you said some bum named Soukoudjou. That makes it sound as if you do not know who Soukoudjou is which could mean you are not an educated MMA fan as most people know who he is. Also, Anderson Silva is not whatsoever one dimensional. He has absolutely great jiu-jitsu he just doesn't utilize it because there is no point in doing so if you can just make everyone look like fools when striking with them. If he is dominating the stand-up there is no reason to take it to the ground.[/quote']

Soukoudjou is a Judo Player you do your home work. If he knew BJJ, Machida and Babalu, wouldn't of submitted him so easy. Judo has some submissions but since he is so strong he only focuses on throwing. U educate yourself.

You take a win however you can get it. I think Brock's biggest demise is he's gay' date=' and loves to hold men down, with his body over their rearend. J/K

No, he just basically out wrestles his opponent, and lays on top of them for a decision. He's not all that fun to watch.[/quote']

Too bad his opponents didn't get there first. But hey, that wouldv'e made THEM gay, right?

I posted this in fun facts, but I'll let you in on a little secret...Brock didn't exactly lay on all his opponents and nap. UFC 100, Brock punched Mir in the face about 64 times. That was kinda fun to watch.

Not lovin' or hatin', just telling it how I see it.

Archived