Would Fedor get an instant title shot in the UFC

K22UFC

If Fedor comes to the UFC and Lesnar is still the champ do think he will get an instant title shot or will he have to beat someone else first and which would you rather happen. I think that Fedor has done enough during his career to get an instant title shot like Dan Henderson is getting in Strikeforce.

He should fight Couture first' date=' then if he gets past him (which i doubt he would), put him in against the champ.[/quote']

I'm sure you could have thought of someone else besides Couture who could actually beat him. Couture is my boy but Fedor would take that one. Mir and Lesnar are the only two that I can see giving him a lot of trouble.

FEDOR IS A HASBEEN. He only fights hand picked losers from a two bit franchise. Dana made it clear that he wanted Fedor, and they refused because they know he will be beat in the UFC. He hasnt fought a quality oppponent since pride. Is he one of the best fighters ever? deffinitly. As of now hes a roadshow attraction that sells seats for a crappy mma league.

FEDOR IS A HASBEEN. He only fights hand picked losers from a two bit franchise. Dana made it clear that he wanted Fedor' date=' and they refused because they know he will be beat in the UFC. He hasnt fought a quality oppponent since pride. Is he one of the best fighters ever? deffinitly. As of now hes a roadshow attraction that sells seats for a crappy mma league.[/quote']Can u beat Fedor? let me guess u would sub him the flying gogoplata right?im sorry that us Fedor fans r swimming in the ocean of wrong as u cruise by in ur boat of right. i would laugh so hard when Fedor comes 2 UFC and wrecks all the tapout wearing posers like u

I'm sure you could have thought of someone else besides Couture who could actually beat him. Couture is my boy but Fedor would take that one. Mir and Lesnar are the only two that I can see giving him a lot of trouble.

Plz tell ur a pro comedian r u f'n kidding me Fedor would wreck The Natch just watch his fights with Big Nog and compare them 2 Randy's fight with Nog then respond back

Can u beat Fedor? let me guess u would sub him the flying gogoplata right?im sorry that us Fedor fans r swimming in the ocean of wrong as u cruise by in ur boat of right. i would laugh so hard when Fedor comes 2 UFC and wrecks all the tapout wearing posers like u

uh i dont wear tapout i work for hostility. and it is quite funny that you couldnt make one point in defense of fedor u just go to the insult.

like i said he was a great fighter. not anymore, plus those damn russians wont let him fight here

uh i dont wear tapout i work for hostility. and it is quite funny that you couldnt make one point in defense of fedor u just go to the insult.

like i said he was a great fighter. not anymore' date=' plus those damn russians wont let him fight here[/quote']

but i can c ur point but I wouldnt b so Quick 2 count the last emperor out. at all

of course he would... if they gave him a warm up match, its a chance he could lose, and if he lost the money and attraction of a fedor vs brock fight would be gone.

Too risky. simply because with the ufcs crop of talent fedor is beatable.. JDS would be my pick, really like the look of him so far. big bangers with exp like carwin, skills of mir, strength of brock.. i can see at least 2/3 defeats on fedors record if he comes ufc.

MINOTARO was his last big win' date=' how about a rematch???[/quote']dude fedor beat him twice and got cut above his right eye in there second fight because he got over agressive fedor is as legit if not more than any UFC fighter in UFC history so much that he can afford 2 retire rather than end up like The Ice Man or Ken Shamrock.Any one agree

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Well first off, he won't sign with UFC anyways, cos he's too busy can bashing in the minors and collecting easy pay cheques. Plus he's sold less than half a million ppv buys world wide, so it doesn't matter how good all his **** licking fans think he is, he's relatively unheard of to fans in America in comparisson to other UFC heavys.

Let him bash a couple of UFC cans before Brock rips his arms off and beats him sensless with them

so you're saying that Big Nog can beat him now? and Btw it was 5 years ago genious

ok...Pride 25 was in the 2003 and he fought Big nog..That was 7 years ago..

then they had two fights in 04....one was a NC and the other UD...Maybe big nog could take him out maybe not..i dont know..i know fedor didnt finish big nog off..

of course he would... if they gave him a warm up match' date=' its a chance he could lose, and if he lost the money and attraction of a fedor vs brock fight would be gone.

Too risky. simply because with the ufcs crop of talent fedor is beatable.. JDS would be my pick, really like the look of him so far. big bangers with exp like carwin, skills of mir, strength of brock.. i can see at least 2/3 defeats on fedors record if he comes ufc.[/quote']

my sentiments exactly, give him a chance it will be a big draw but dont be surprosed if he loses

ok...Pride 25 was in the 2003 and he fought Big nog..That was 7 years ago..

then they had two fights in 04....one was a NC and the other UD...Maybe big nog could take him out maybe not..i dont know..i know fedor didnt finish big nog off..

yea forgot it was Arona and Wandy 2005 but even so Big Nog never beat Fedor and cant beat him and if Valesquez cant beat Big Nog then yea

of course he would... If they gave him a warm up match' date=' its a chance he could lose, and if he lost the money and attraction of a fedor vs brock fight would be gone.

Too risky. Simply because with the ufcs crop of talent fedor is beatable.. Jds would be my pick, really like the look of him so far. Big bangers with exp like carwin, skills of mir, strength of brock.. I can see at least 2/3 defeats on fedors record if he comes ufc.[/quote']

exactly right.

yea forgot it was Arona and Wandy 2005 but even so Big Nog never beat Fedor and cant beat him and if Valesquez cant beat Big Nog then yea

I think fedor is good but i think he has a more hype than good..He has fought around ten guys that are notable..a couple of them are in like two weight classes below..I think he needs to go to the UFC and fight at least MIR and hopefully brock...

I would love to see Fedor get a title shot against Brock right away, Ive been a Fedor fan for a long time, and i was pissed when he didnt take Dana's offer to come to the UFC. I would love to see Brock put Fedor on his ****. Fedor is still the greatest fighter, it just seems like he's avoiding his best compition and that to me takes his rank down.

I think fedor is good but i think he has a more hype than good..He has fought around ten guys that are notable..a couple of them are in like two weight classes below..I think he needs to go to the UFC and fight at least MIR and hopefully brock...

Here's a challenge, name another HW that has fought better competition. If he's all hype I want to know who has a better record and who has fought better people.

Dana would be stupid not to make his first fight in the UFC, for the title. If he spent all that money, he wouldn't ruin the chance of Fedor possibly losing a tuneup fight....the hype would be reduced......not that I think this would happen. I'm quite positive he'd steamroll everyone in the UFC HW division.....continuing the same domination we've seen for the last 10 years. There's no reason to think otherwise.

Here's a challenge' date=' name another HW that has fought better competition. If he's all hype I want to know who has a better record and who has fought better people.[/quote']

They can't answer this joshness. I've been asking this to anti-Fedor donkeys for years....What HW has anywhere NEAR the resume, record, etc of Fedor. Nobody. The closest is Big Nog. Behind those two, is nobody. They stand in a class all their own.

Archived