I love it when overseas fighters fight in the UFC.-good stepping stones

Netcard@hotmail.com

Akiyama, Dennis Kang,Uno.

These guys spend so much time fighting guys out of netherland camps and kickboxing camps and Asians that they become big names and when they come to the UFC they barely can hang. I mean seriously, when has the netherlands ever produced a champion MMA fighter?

Dennis Kang is the biggest overhype to come to the UFC from oversea fighting. Akiyama is a close second. These guys get rep for beating rookies and kickboxers and for singing on asian idol. I cant wait to see Akiyama get dropped. Its coming.

Akiyama' date=' Dennis Kang,Uno.

These guys spend so much time fighting guys out of netherland camps and kickboxing camps and Asians that they become big names and when they come to the UFC they barely can hang. I mean seriously, when has the netherlands ever produced a champion MMA fighter?

Dennis Kang is the biggest overhype to come to the UFC from oversea fighting. Akiyama is a close second. These guys get rep for beating rookies and kickboxers and for singing on asian idol. I cant wait to see Akiyama get dropped. Its coming.[/quote']

Purpose of this post = Hate on Denis Kang, Uno and Akiyama?

Dennis Kang is the biggest overhype to come to the UFC from oversea fighting. Akiyama is a close second. These guys get rep for beating rookies and kickboxers and for singing on asian idol. I cant wait to see Akiyama get dropped. Its coming.[/quote']oh yeah not 2 mention SHINYA AOKI ,Marious Zaromskis,Eddie Alvarez etc. take off ur tapout shirt and pay attention 2 the comp not dana whites BS

Dennis Kang is the biggest overhype to come to the UFC from oversea fighting. Akiyama is a close second. These guys get rep for beating rookies and kickboxers and for singing on asian idol. I cant wait to see Akiyama get dropped. Its coming.[/quote']

I would like to Point out how Denis Kang is Canadian? So I dont know what sea he crossed? Lake Ontario maybe...wait he's from British Columbia there isnt even a body of water to cross...you sir are an epic fail

And why hate on Uno, He drew with BJ, Beat Din (in the hieght of his career) Thomas...fought the best...common man do some research

you forgot guys like....Anderson Silva, Wanderlie Silva, Antonio Nog, Shogun Rua, Lyoto Machida, Vitor Belfort, Dan Henderson, Nate Marquardt...and a ton more. All these guys were fighters overseas before they made it big here you idiot

I would like to Point out how Denis Kang is Canadian? So I dont know what sea he crossed? Lake Ontario maybe...wait he's from British Columbia there isnt even a body of water to cross...you sir are an epic fail

And why hate on Uno' date=' He drew with BJ, Beat Din (in the height of his career) Thomas...fought the best...common man do some research[/quote']

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahhhaha

You beat me to it. I Sir, am also Canadian, and man, I avoid going to the U.S. I'm not a big fan of overseas trips. lol

motivational-poster-failure-01.jpg[/img]

Archived