A real champion doesnt fade out in his prime

Netcard@hotmail.com

Brock you arent a champion. Your a oversized lug who got lucky and is bedridden at the pinnacle of your wouldbe career. Faded and forgotten.

2 b honest i wouldnt mind not seeing lesnar in the sport again i mean he hasnt really proved himself. so i guess i lied i would like 2 see how would fare against worthy opponents but not a Lesnar fan by far

2 b honest i wouldnt mind not seeing lesnar in the sport again i mean he hasnt really proved himself.

No, he hasn't proven himself!!!! He's only man-handled each of his opponents and become Heavyweight champion, consistently sold a million ppv's in most of his fights and almost pulled in a million buys against PPV aids Heath Herring. No, he definitely hasn't proved himself.

Have a word with yourself you mug

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjQXq5tjjw

It's been posted before but It's hilarious. Brock is a beast. People generally don't like him because of his attitude after the UFC 100. I don't recall him acting like that after any of his other fights. The common denominator = Frank Mir. Mir is great at getting under people's skin and he really got into the head of Lesnar. After the bout Lesnar was so amped up and prob still pissed that he got in his face and said "that's what you get for running your mouth" I love it. If someone talked **** like Mir to me I would want to say the same thing. He reacted poorly to everybody booing this but hey they guy is used to playing a villain. He makes the HW division very exciting.

lesnar-gives-his-oppponent-frank-mir-a-few-choice-words-after-having-just-won-the-undisputed-heavyweight-crown-at-ufc-100.jpg

Lesnar will never be forgotten and IF he returns he will continue his dominance. Get well Champ so you can shut everyone up.

It's been posted before but It's hilarious. Brock is a beast. People generally don't like him because of his attitude after the UFC 100. I don't recall him acting like that after any of his other fights. The common denominator = Frank Mir. Mir is great at getting under people's skin and he really got into the head of Lesnar. After the bout Lesnar was so amped up and prob still pissed that he got in his face and said "that's what you get for running your mouth" I love it. If someone talked **** like Mir to me I would want to say the same thing. He reacted poorly to everybody booing this but hey they guy is used to playing a villain. He makes the HW division very exciting.

lesnar-gives-his-oppponent-frank-mir-a-few-choice-words-after-having-just-won-the-undisputed-heavyweight-crown-at-ufc-100.jpg

Lesnar will never be forgotten and IF he returns he will continue his dominance. Get well Champ so you can shut everyone up.

Go back and watch the preview show for UFC 100. Brock does his own **** talking as well. Not to mention what a pouty baby he is about Mazagotti. Brock could take a lesson from GSP on how to behave as a true champ.

There it is. Something I can agree with.

Go back and watch the preview show for UFC 100. Brock does his own **** talking as well. Not to mention what a pouty baby he is about Mazagotti. Brock could take a lesson from GSP on how to behave as a true champ.

He does do his own **** talking but again it's to Frank Mir. I don't know who started it but Brock is a proud guy and felt like he gave that first fight to Mir. He was pissed at himself, the ref and Mir. That's fine by me if it motivates him more which It obviously did. I agree GSP acts how a champion should act. But Lesnar is who he is. I would rather him be himself then fake it.

Mir has talked **** about almost every HW. He got into Congo's head so much that he wouldn't face him at the weigh ins. Mir just knows how to piss people off. He just didn't know the consequences of doing that to someone like Brock.

Definitely, he shouldn't of congratulated him on the win the first time he should of said he wasn't impressed by his performance and look forward to beating his **** again soon.

Brock you arent a champion. Your a oversized lug who got lucky and is bedridden at the pinnacle of your wouldbe career. Faded and forgotten.

I actually guessed before i clicked that you would probably have only a couple posts, the man got sick, get over it, he'll be back and if he doesnt then you should feel horrible for being so inhumane, especially to our HW Champ!

The one reason i can?t give him creds for his HW title is because his weight and size is too much of an advantage.. If he would have fought guys that are just as big as him he would get destroyed..

That?s why i have so much respect for a guy like fedor who constantly fights bigger opponents.

UFC should make a Super Heavyweight division just to make things more fair.

Archived