chuck v tito

scobe

Tito has the advantage of having had his fight back against Griffin to get rid of his ring rust and Chuck isnt the same fighter he was the last time they fought. But Chuck still has the stand-up advantage and it could all depend on if Ortiz can take Chuck down or not. I think it will be the closest fight so far but Chuck will still win.

I am a huge Chuck fan and him getting knocked out by rashad for me was like Elvis dying for the older generations. But with that said I think if Chuck take Tito lightly he could quite possibly lose. If Chuck comes in focused and ready then i predict the same out come as the first two fights with Tito having a mile long list of excuses to follow.

They're BOTH one dimensional fighters and they BOTH need to work on they're weaknesses. Tito his standup and Chuck his ground game.

But if u ask me, I think Chuck is gonna whoop Tito again. Tito didn't look like he improved at all when he was fighting Forrest. Then again Chuck looked bad in his last performance too. But I still give the edge to Chuck.

Either way, this is gonna be a sucky fight cause they both suck now. I thought it was really lame that they got these two to be coaches. Cause neither of them gains anything by beating the other. If Chuck beats Tito, that just means that he beats a hasbeen with a loud moth. And if Tito beats Chuck, it's not that big of an accomplishment anymore cause 4 other fighters have already done that. So yeah...not really lookin foward to this season.

Neither Chuck nor Tito have lost recently to anyone who didn't come in with a good chance of beating them regardless of being in their prime or not. I think people forget this. Tito lost to Forrest, Liddell, Machida and had a draw with Evans in his last 4 fights. All former or current champions. Liddell lost to Evans, Shogun, Jardine and Quinton with a Wanderlei victory sandwiched in there. There is nothing shameful about these losses. I think this fight is kinda exciting because it will basically figure out which one of these guys is actually done, especially if Liddell loses.

I do however think them coaching TUF 11 is ridiculous.

yeah i was thinking the same thing i was worried about chucks ring rust also but than again tito did train at high altitude for 9 months before his second fight with chuck and he got it handed to him... but really what can tito do? he can ground and pound right? well can anyone see tito holding down chuck on the groud and pounding him out? shogun couldnt keep him down and that was somewhat reciently and i think shogun is all around a better fighter than tito... we all know that tito cant strike he sucks and i dont see tito out striking chuck even if he has been out for a while...

They're BOTH one dimensional fighters and they BOTH need to work on they're weaknesses. Tito his standup and Chuck his ground game.

But if u ask me' date=' I think Chuck is gonna whoop Tito again. Tito didn't look like he improved at all when he was fighting Forrest. Then again Chuck looked bad in his last performance too. But I still give the edge to Chuck.

Either way, this is gonna be a sucky fight cause they both suck now. I thought it was really lame that they got these two to be coaches. Cause neither of them gains anything by beating the other. If Chuck beats Tito, that just means that he beats a hasbeen with a loud moth. And if Tito beats Chuck, it's not that big of an accomplishment anymore cause 4 other fighters have already done that. So yeah...not really lookin foward to this season.[/quote']

Chuck isnt one dimensional. It isnt his ground game that has lost him any of his recent fights. It was his standup. He has got a good ground game and great takedown defence. Its just his striking isnt as good as it used to be.

Chuck isnt one dimensional. It isnt his ground game that has lost him any of his recent fights. It was his standup. He has got a good ground game and great takedown defence. Its just his striking isnt as good as it used to be.

That or the fact that everyone has learned to adapt to his style and counter it because striking is all he does when he fights. He became far to predictable and that's why I think all these guys started whooping him when they fought. That's why he needs to try to change things up a bit and try something new when he fights from now on. Cause his striking isn't cutting it anymore. And that's what I meant by saying that his ground game is his weakness. I didn't mean that he doesn't have good takedown defense or decent wrestling skills. I just meant that his ground game isn't as good as his standup. And I think if he plans on being successful in the rest of his MMA career (However long that will last), he needs to try new things. I'm sure he realizes that this is MMA, not just kickboxing. So, I think he should really consider working more on his ground game if he wants to win his next few fights. Not so much against Tito cause I'm sure he can stand and knock Tito out. But for the rest of his other opponents.

Archived