im tired of outside ufc threds

friendOFhostility

this is a ufc fan site' date=' not anything else. there are way better threads to post that are about the ufc and not something that has nothing to do about it. this site needs fixing in many areas. there arent even some of the newer fighters bios on this site. I mean they are selling millions on ppv. cant they have a better site???[/quote']

If you dislike it so much why are you here? Have I taken the bait from a Troll?

There is a Get acquainted forum, to introduce yourself.

There is a UFC forum, for UFC matters.

There is a WEC forum, for WEC matters

There is a TUF forum, for TUF matters

There is a Help a community member out forum, which does what it says on the tin.

There is an OUTSIDE THE UFC forum, for EVERYTHING ELSE.

this is a ufc fan site' date=' not anything else. there are way better threads to post that are about the ufc and not something that has nothing to do about it. this site needs fixing in many areas. there arent even some of the newer fighters bios on this site. I mean they are selling millions on ppv. cant they have a better site???[/quote']

I like the outside section. Its set up more for general discussion and for talking about promotions other than the UFC or WEC. Recently it has been taken over by religious talk and flame wars so I avoid it. It just needs to have some issues resolved and it can be as awesome as it used to be

On a side note, you always have the option of not viewing the threads in there you don't like. The section itself is not the problem, just a few threads that need to be gone anyway. Until that happens though, just avoid those threads in question.

As for the site, I happen to like it. I've been here a long time. There are some things that could be different, but thats with any site. There are going to be a lot of changes to this site very soon anyway, so just relax until then. This site is still relatively new and things are being tweeked to make it more user friendly.

When you first come on to the site and sign in, you have a few choices on the fron page

one of them being outside the UFC.. okay now that we know that, the logical thing to do is "not" click on this heading so you can avoid what you do not like. Just saying.

Complain, complain.

And your still going on about getting spanked by Fast over his post, which was never a big deal to begin with.

bye then hey we'll miss ya.................................

how can you be tired? you just joined!

I just have to point out the ironic nature of this situation. This thread' date=' which is spewing its hate for the outside the ufc section, is now IN the outside the ufc section

That gets a superwin IMO LMFAO[/quote']

I love the irony too, the outside section is one of the best parts of this site (as long as we're not discussing religion and evolution:rolleyes:)

Archived