Why Hate?

Marshall498

Yes I understand that there are a lot of "brocktards" and fedor...somethings, but seriously why hate on them, ill go out on a limb and say that most of us thread readers arnt fighters, and if we are ( I hold a BJJ Black belt, and Judo Black belt) we clearly arnt at the level that any of the fighters signed in the UFC are at...even that Al-Turk dude who clearly isnt good enough for the UFC but hes obviously done something to make the biggest MMA company sign him.

I also understand that people have their favorites, read my Sig those are mine, yes i know not everyone likes Frank Mir, I happen to think he is a cool dude, who knows how to fight. Thats My thought. I dont hate on people on these threads unless they are just plain stupid...like the guy who posted about over seas fighters sucking...like common research what your saying then post. Over Seas includes hmmm Big and Lil Nog, A Silva, Lyoto, ShoGun, Uno, Aoki, Akyama, Kang, Hardy, the list goes on and on, sure you may not like them as fighters but shyt who cares- I like Big Nog, I dont like Lyoto or Shogun for that matter...but if your going to do your posting make sure your facts are right...yes Kang fought in Pride Kang is also Canadian so saying he's from "over seas" is just stupid. Those people i'll hate on.

And on a Sidenote I saw the thread about Mirs Wife, and all I have to say is. YES! YES!

I agree man..I made a thread just about the same thing you said..Where i grew up we didnt have any Martial arts school..I Finally found one when i was 18 which was two years ago..The only kind of rankin i have is under American Top Team..We had a curriculim(sp) under master libirio...I lived in southeast texas so he wasnt there a lot, lol..I grew up on boxin though my papa...Im not a ali fan..lol...rocky marciano all the way, archie moore, jack dempsey all those old school guys..I find out about the UFC when i was a kid...I didnt get to watch it though till i was almost over with high school cause we didnt have internet or cable..I live by houston now tryin to pursue the dream..I come on here hopefully to talk about UFC and mma in general cause just about all my close friends doesnt really know much about it..lol

You can wonder till your blue in the face why people hate on whomever, it'd be a perfect world if there wasnt idiots posting stuff to annoy those who actualy understand and respect the sport. I just think its humourous to watch people slam fighters or those who have differnt opions about who to like or dislike, we all have reasons as to why we think (joe is better than steve) blah blah , but there will always be some moron who thinks by putting up slander or sarcastic comments because maybe they dont research a fighters history etc, maybe it makes them feel big or powerful, I myself like differnt fighters for differnt reasons, not because of where they come from, ....I like laughing watching all the GSP haters, ..but i cant understand why so many want to see him knocked down...why is there never things like that about Anderson Silva?, he's as talented, held the belt for roughly same amount of time, but yet you never see postings hating on him, yet he's had more than 1 fight so far that have been questionable... but i guess thats why its a free country, and free speech is so glorious lol .

I agree to a point. But I don't want a love fest in here. (Oh good point sir do you want to cuddle while we watch the fight tonight) If you don't like a fighter that's your right and if you want to talk about why you don't like that fighter well theres a place for that too. Right here. I still think every fighter should be respected because it takes a great amount of skill determination and bravery to make it into the UFC. But if you can't handle people expressing their likes, dislikes and hopes for the upcoming fights your in the wrong place.

Archived