Michael Bisping: Like Rampage did 13 months ago, I'm going to crush The Axe Murderer

gavyg03

Mighty strong words from Bisping here. I'm just not sure about this match-up at all. Denis Kang is decent but I think the UFC over-hyped him. Wanderlei fought well against Franklin at a heavier weight.

I think Wandy is going to be way to big for Bisping to handle.

source: http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Rampage-Jackson-back-in-training-helping-Michael-Bisping-in-advance-of-UFC-110.html

I look forward to watching you all eat your own words when Bisping crushes Wanderlei' date=' I seem to remember many threads of this nature before the Kang fight, when will people learn that Hendo got lucky. Bisping can destroy anybody in the division on his day, apart from A.Silva obviously.[/quote']

Seriously Timmy? Seriously......

I look forward to watching you all eat your own words when Bisping crushes Wanderlei' date=' I seem to remember many threads of this nature before the Kang fight, when will people learn that Hendo got lucky. Bisping can destroy anybody in the division on his day, apart from A.Silva obviously.[/quote']

Whatever crack your smoking, pass the pipe.

I totally mean that in the most respectful way.

HAHA! Wandy is a lot different than Kang, homeboy.:D

lol thats good havent laughed that hard in a minute

No way Bisping said this. Seriously? He didn't learn from Hollywood? Please. If this is true' date=' he's in for another rude awakening.

I'm predicting a new Wandy that will shock the MW world in the coming two years. Bisping is going night night again, mark it down.[/quote']

Yeah.... this about sums it up. I'm expecting big things from Wandy in the MW division. Especially after all the crap he's gone through this last little while.

Lol your definitely British. Not that I have anything against the Brits I like Hardy, Daley, Pearson, Dollar..... but if you honestly think that Bisping could beat Wanderlai you gotta be out of your mind.

If you see Mikes video blogs' date='he has been extremely respectful of Wanderlai,hasnt smack talked him whatsoever, has just said he think he can beat him, http://www.youtube.com/twinkletoestommy , check it out yourself, stop tryna claim he said things he didnt[/quote']

I totally agree, people trying to make out he's said stuff he didn't bull-s**t

Seriously Timmy? Seriously......

Im afraid so, I have been a fan of Bisping from the start and maybe this is clouding my judgement but I honestly beleive Bisping can win this fight, saying that I have also been a fan of Wanderlei for a long time, so this is not a good fight for me I dont want to see either lose, but in the end British pride takes over so I have to stand by my countryman.

Dont get me wrong I know Bisping could lose this fight, call me a crack smoker but at this moment in time I would say he is the better fighter, just because he got caught by Hendo doesnt meen he cant take a punch anymore, not many people would be standing after a shot like that, and I cant see Bisping making the same mistake again. I expect Bisping to go for the GnP approach that is his best bet, if he stands with Wandy for 3 rounds he will probably land more, but I cant see him avoiding Wandys windmills for that length of time.

Saying that though, all of this goes out of the window if the Pride Wanderlei returns, if that happens Bisping is going to have a bad night.

Archived