So I was at the mall

shrimp_jao

and there was a confrontation between two kids. They were in each others faces, yelling and barking to show how tough they were. Like any other person in my situation, I put my subway down and watch the two kids, hoping they will fight. I was excited because there was about to be a fight and I was going to be able to watch from a comfy position. But something happens that left me dumbfounded - while they are being seperated, one of the kids screams out to the other "You are lucky bi#$%, I train UFC!"

DAMMMNNN YOU BROCK LESNAR!!!! DAMNNNN YOU!!!!!!

and there was a confrontation between two kids. They were in each others faces' date=' yelling and barking to show how tough they were. Like any other person in my situation, I put my subway down and watch the two kids, hoping they will fight. I was excited because there was about to be a fight and I was going to be able to watch from a comfy position. But something happens that left me dumbfounded - while they are being seperated, one of the kids screams out to the other "You are lucky bi#$%, I train UFC!"

DAMMMNNN YOU BROCK LESNAR!!!! DAMNNNN YOU!!!!!![/quote']

He trains UFC? Okay. I HAVE never trained UFC, but I have trained MMA

and there was a confrontation between two kids. They were in each others faces' date=' yelling and barking to show how tough they were. Like any other person in my situation, I put my subway down and watch the two kids, hoping they will fight. I was excited because there was about to be a fight and I was going to be able to watch from a comfy position. But something happens that left me dumbfounded - while they are being seperated, one of the kids screams out to the other "You are lucky bi#$%, I train UFC!"

aaaahahahahahahahah

I see guys dressed in Tapout gear at the bars all the time.

They're usually the ones who get hammered and start talking trash about training till someone beats them up.

aaaahahahahahahahah

I see guys dressed in Tapout gear at the bars all the time.

They're usually the ones who get hammered and start talking trash about training till someone beats them up.

This is true. I boxed a little in college but never trained MMA. Any time I go into a bar I size the place up, just for fun. See who I think I could take care of if I had to. I don't pay attention to clothes or tattoos or any of that crap. My rule of thumb is never, ever, under any circumstances, fight a man with cauliflower ear.

First, it sucks that you would want to see people hurt each other, as things could escalade very quickly. Second, that is funny that he says he trains in UFC. I guess that may mean that he sits on his couch and watches TV thinking he can do the same or better then the athletes he is watching, and maybe knows a few technical terms like arm bar. :-) Then for extra training, he may visit the UFC forums and tout off his knowledge.

This is true. I boxed a little in college but never trained MMA. Any time I go into a bar I size the place up' date=' just for fun. See who I think I could take care of if I had to. I don't pay attention to clothes or tattoos or any of that crap. [b'] My rule of thumb is never, ever, under any circumstances, fight a man with cauliflower ear[/b].

For people that don't fight often, don't like fighting, or haven't trained.... this is excellent advice.

This is true. I boxed a little in college but never trained MMA. Any time I go into a bar I size the place up' date=' just for fun. See who I think I could take care of if I had to. I don't pay attention to clothes or tattoos or any of that crap. My rule of thumb is never, ever, under any circumstances, fight a man with cauliflower ear.[/quote']

I tend to be more scared of the people who've never gotten hit ;) people who would quickly resort to dirty fighting or who know survival fighting techniques: hits to the groin, throat, eyes :eek:

I tend to be more scared of the people who've never gotten hit ;) people who would quickly resort to dirty fighting or who know survival fighting techniques: hits to the groin' date=' throat, eyes :eek:[/quote']

You bring up a very valid point. Fighting outside of MMA is nothing like fighting in the cage.

Anything goes.

Are you new to the sport? Kids have always liked UFC.

Archived