Title Holders

FutureUFCprodigy

I want to know if im the only one that believes that BJ penn, Lyoto Machida (if thats how you spell it) and Anderson silva are going to be safe from losing thier titles for a few years. I just dont see anyone who can beat them yet. Besides shogun rua. I didnt see the fight but i heard shogun almost won. Anyway..... does anyone agree?

I want to know if im the only one that believes that BJ penn' date=' Lyoto Machida (if thats how you spell it) and Anderson silva are going to be safe from losing thier titles for a few years. I just dont see anyone who can beat them yet. Besides shogun rua. I didnt see the fight but i heard shogun almost won. Anyway..... does anyone agree?[/quote']

Silva is in danger from Nate Marquardt

Machida already lost to Shogun and will lose again soon

BJ is probably the safest of the ones you mentioned. Nobody is even close to him in the LW Div.

GSP is in the same boat as Penn.....nobody even close to him

Brock is not in the equation, but will have tough fights from, Nog, Carwin, and Velasquez and maybe JDS when he gets back

Silva is in danger from Nate Marquardt

Machida already lost to Shogun and will lose again soon

BJ is probably the safest of the ones you mentioned. Nobody is even close to him in the LW Div.

GSP is in the same boat as Penn.....nobody even close to him

Brock is not in the equation' date=' but will have tough fights from, Nog, Carwin, and Velasquez and maybe JDS when he gets back[/quote']

Silva destroyed Marquardt and will do it again just like he did to Franklin. Belfort has the best shot as of now, since Hendo's gone.

Machida......well ok your right.

BJ (I'd really love to see UFC sign Alvarez) that would be a great matchup. Other than that he's untouchable.

GSP I think is safe from any immediate danger as long as he gets past Hardy, and as long as guys like Swick, Paulo Thiago etc. don't get any better in the near future.

Brock...bleh

coulda-shoulda-woulda' date=' its over, get over-it.

shogun & marquardt had their chance and did [b']NADA![/b].

they should go to the bottom of the rankings

and let the next fighter try, its only logical.

my 2-cents.

How does sending the #1 contender to the bottom of the rankings seem logical? Although I think they should fight the #3 guy before getting another title shot, they shouldn't be dropped due to 1 loss after working their way up.

How does sending the #1 contender to the bottom of the rankings seem logical? Although I think they should fight the #3 guy before getting another title shot' date=' they shouldn't be dropped due to 1 loss after working their way up.[/quote']

bcuz they lost im saying they go to the back of the line.

the next fighter with the best

record goes next, simple.

based on their record of wins there has to be more

fighters on the roster to make a top-ten list, right?

thats why the ufc needs to make an official ranking system

so that fans understand why a fighter gets a shot at the title.

*no jumping ahead of the line*

who wants watch the same

ol' fighters fight over & over?

otherwise we would only see the same

1-3 fighters battling-it-out on every event?

lame.

Archived