Bisping was only fooling around give him a break ffs!

usafighters88

I constantly see all this hatred towards the Brit, who was only joking around with all his comments he was saying on tuf, he was laughing and smiling while saying most of it, our reaction from most of the us boys has made us look like cry baby's who don't like a guy because he cracked a few jokes! Hendo is a good fighter but he is boring and slow mentally he almost looks retarded when he speaks. thats why Dana didn't give him the title shot because hes boring and just think how much support he could get if he wasn't so boring and actually hyped his fights and made jokes. All the big fights are hyped in boxing and mma so imo thats all Bisping was trying to do. Just look on his site at his blogs which i looked at recently, hes a decent guy with a good sense of humor.

I think Silva will win this, i think he will be too aggressive for the Brit but come on get over him cracking a few jokes at our expense, lighten up.

well to be fair .. i think both bisping and hendo are retarded .. hendo talks like he has a 15 second delay. probably why it takes him a while to land that one big punch. dude sounds like shaquille o'neal but even slower .. and bisping reminds me of an inbred read head.. but i think thats obvious when his son comes in the cage and does his little high kick little dude is slow just like his pops

Bisping will always be remembered for running off his mouth and having it shut convincingly tight, for at least those few minutes during and prior to knock out. Not too many people like smack talk taken that far. He did provide a classic example of how a person creates his own ****, though rarely do millions get to enjoy the saga in that kind of resounding fasion. It was a rather a poetic ending to that TUF season. When you get served like that, it's going to stick around for awhile, at least Bisping is guaranteed to get some highlite reel play time. Look ma, there I am again :)

It's not ok to say what ever you want just cause you had a smile on your face when you said it first off... That knockout has put him bout where he needs to be, hes still confident and he will talk a little but it was too far before and yea the biggest problem wasnt that he liked to joke around but that you couldnt do it back without him spazzin out, so no its not on US people for not likin it, cause it was only fun for Bisping when he got to run his mouth. All in all hes a solid enough fighter and I dont have a problem with him saying so just at some point shut up before it goes past gameship to your a ******.

well to be fair .. i think both bisping and hendo are retarded .. hendo talks like he has a 15 second delay. probably why it takes him a while to land that one big punch. dude sounds like shaquille o'neal but even slower .. and bisping reminds me of an inbred read head.. but i think thats obvious when his son comes in the cage and does his little high kick little dude is slow just like his pops

The message above is linked to this quote lmao

Hendo is a good fighter but he is boring and slow mentally he almost looks retarded when he speaks. thats why Dana didn't give him the title shot because hes boring and just think how much support he could get if he wasn't so boring and actually hyped his fights and made jokes.

I can't stand Bisping and was happy when he got knocked out. Hendo doesn't make "jokes" because he is a respectful fighter, something Bisping doesn't know anything about. He is the best fighter in the world, all you have to do is ask him. In fact I am still not sure as to why he continues to fight, he is so good he apparently wins before he even steps in the ring. It's one thing to have confidence, like Hendo does, it's another to be a ****y fighter.

Hendo may be a little on the slow side, but then again he's been wrestling and fighting for years and after taking the kind of damage he has taken (especially considering he has NEVER been KO'ed or TKO'ed) it does tend to take effect. But boring fighter he is not. Go watch his fights in Pride. Watch his fight against Rampage, watch his fights against Nogeira (either one), watch his Wanderlei fights. He is a great fighter and certainly not boring. Just because every fight isn't a knockout win for him doesn't mean it is boring.

yeah I think the creator is missing the big picture.

What people were upset over was the way Bisping was running his mouth to a friggen Olympic Wrestler and a guy who should be respected, and Bisping didn't show that respect, and he got what he deserved.

People didn't like the way he represented himself to a legend, especially Americans, Hendo is around that 'Captian America' status as Couture is so of course people didn't like Bisping not showing the respect he deserved.

Personally his jaw should have been broken too so he would have to think twice about opening his mouth up to someone like that again.

What people were upset over was the way Bisping was running his mouth to a friggen Olympic Wrestler and a guy who should be respected' date=' and Bisping didn't show that respect, and he got what he deserved.

People didn't like the way he represented himself to a legend, especially Americans, Hendo is around that 'Captian America' status as Couture is so of course people didn't like Bisping not showing the respect he deserved.

Personally his jaw should have been broken too so he would have to think twice about opening his mouth up so someone like that again.[/quote']

Well said but it isn't just about that one fight, in every fight Bisping is the "best fighter in the world" and "will (insert whatever the person is proficient at) them)". More or less he hasn't fought any real competition with the exception Evans and Henderson, and he lost both of them.

Well said but it isn't just about that one fight' date=' in every fight Bisping is the "best fighter in the world" and "will (insert whatever the person is proficient at) them)". More or less he hasn't fought any real competition with the exception Evans and Henderson, and he lost both of them.[/quote']

well said as well haha some logic finally in these forums!

and also not to take MORE away from Bisping but he is the UK poster boy, to say the Organization has protected him as such wouldn't be a stretch.

If he took more of a Modest attitude with him in and out of the Octagon I think more people would appreciate his talent, but him saying how much of a World Beater he is and yada yada yada just isn't the fact.

I believe Bisping to be at the skill level of your AVERAGE fighter, definetly no world beater like the 'Hendo's' of old

I constantly see all this hatred towards the Brit' date=' who was only joking around with all his comments he was saying on tuf, he was laughing and smiling while saying most of it, our reaction from most of the us boys has made us look like cry baby's who don't like a guy because he cracked a few jokes! Hendo is a good fighter but he is boring and slow mentally he almost looks retarded when he speaks. thats why Dana didn't give him the title shot because hes boring and just think how much support he could get if he wasn't so boring and actually hyped his fights and made jokes. All the big fights are hyped in boxing and mma so imo thats all Bisping was trying to do. Just look on his site at his blogs which i looked at recently, hes a decent guy with a good sense of humor.

I think Silva will win this, i think he will be too aggressive for the Brit but come on get over him cracking a few jokes at our expense, lighten up.[/quote']

So your saying being an arrogant **** is how one should conduct himself?, and seems to me Hendo spoke volumes inside the cage from what i seen, and all that tough bravado and sarcasm that Bisping showed on TUF , well from what i've seen in his new training camp vid's he's learned that sometimes shooting your face off only gets your face knocked off lol . Hendo is a great fighter, and I think he's just a soft spoken person , but does all his talking in the octagon *sucks that he's no longer with UFC*

This comment is the lowest of the low and a disgrace, i dont think michael would like to here you saying things like this, and i bet you would not say it to his face.

Bisping is the godfather of uk mma and paved the way.Hope he proves a few wrong

This comment is the lowest of the low and a disgrace' date=' i dont think michael would like to here you saying things like this, and i bet you would not say it to his face.

Bisping is the godfather of uk mma and paved the way.Hope he proves a few wrong[/quote']

Your comment is bloody rediculous you wanker

i suggest you check this out Jid/Moss .. might help you with hurtful comments

To be honest there was a time where I hated Bisping and loved (not literally) Hendo, since then I have gained a bit more respect for Bisping and lost a little for Hendo. Bisping talks some stuff but he appears to be a nice guy outside of the MMA world, I have come to the decision that he is just selling himself. Hendo on the other hand lost a lot of respect from me after he hit Bisping after the fight, I hated Bisping at the time and still thought that was ****ing pathetic.

Bisping is a legend, he's got a good sence of humour which most people dont understand him properly, and he gives a good show and is a decent guy, yeh he talks alot of crap n did get knocked out brutally by hendo, but thats in the past and he's probably learnt from that, a fight can go either way, bispings a good fighter, i think people should stop hate-in the bloke n bein a ***** 2wards him and give him some respect like all mixed martial artist's deserve, it takes alot of guts to walk out there and fight

favourite fighters ---------

Chuck Liddell

Dan Hardy

Lyoto Machida

Michael Bisping

Forest Griffen

Rampage Jackson

im sick of hearin people constantly bit*hin about Michael Bisping over there keyboards..

Bisping is a legend, he's got a good sence of humour which most people dont understand properly, he gives a good show and is a decent guy, yeh he talks alot of crap n did get knocked out brutally by hendo, which is why most people dislike him and talk sh*t about him constantly, but thats in the past and he's probably learnt from that, a fight can go either way and he was just trying to hype the fight for us fight fans, turns out it wasn't his day, bispings a good fighter, i think people should stop hate-in the bloke n bein a bit*h 2wards him and give him some respect like all mixed martial artist's deserve, it takes alot of guts to walk out there and fight

Favourite fighters ------

Chuck Liddell

Dan Hardy

Lyoto Machida

Michael Bisping

Rampage Jackson

im sick of hearin people constantly bit*hin about Michael Bisping over there keyboards..

Bisping is a legend' date=' he's got a good sence of humour which most people dont understand properly, he gives a good show and is a decent guy, yeh he talks alot of crap n did get knocked out brutally by hendo, which is why most people dislike him and talk sh*t about him constantly, but thats in the past and he's probably learnt from that, a fight can go either way and he was just trying to hype the fight for us fight fans, turns out it wasn't his day, bispings a good fighter, i think people should stop hate-in the bloke n bein a bit*h 2wards him and give him some respect like all mixed martial artist's deserve, it takes alot of guts to walk out there and fight

Chuck Liddell

Dan Hardy

Lyoto Machida

Michael Bisping

Rampage Jackson[/quote']

Personally i am not a huge fan of Bisping but i agree with you 100%, im sick of people dogging him and he does deserve a certain amount of respect. I would also like to say good luck to him at ufc 110 because hes going to need every ounce of it.

Michael Bisping is my favorite fighter!

Cant wait for him to KO The "Axe Murderer".

lol Bisping K.O Wanderlei? Bisping has little to no K.O power whens the lasttime he knocked anyone out?

Bisping is a legend' date=' he's got a good sence of humour which most people dont understand properly, he gives a good show and is a decent guy, yeh he talks alot of crap n did get knocked out brutally by hendo, which is why most people dislike him and talk sh*t about him constantly, but thats in the past and he's probably learnt from that, a fight can go either way and he was just trying to hype the fight for us fight fans, turns out it wasn't his day, bispings a good fighter, i think people should stop hate-in the bloke n bein a bit*h 2wards him and give him some respect like all mixed martial artist's deserve, it takes alot of guts to walk out there and fight

Chuck Liddell

Dan Hardy

Lyoto Machida

Michael Bisping

Rampage Jackson[/quote']

Not that I'm a fan of Bisping but you have some good points,and your right he deserves the respect of any MMA fighter because it does take guts to step into the cage. I never liked Bisping since long before the Henderson fight but thats jus my opinon. His style would be nice if he had more power behind those punches but he doesn't plus his attiude is a turn off. And he's far from a legend .To say he is a legend is laughable what has he done to become a legend? he was in TUF big deal he's never been a champion and when he steps up in compition he loses. I predict Wanderlei will TKO him 2nd round.

Anythin is possible Bisping may walk off with the D but Its unlikly, I def. don't see him winnin with a K.O.

He mite not have knockout power but he only has 2 decision wins. What he lacks in power he sure makes up for in his relentless attack when he has some one hurt but granted bisping has never faught any one who is on parr with wandy apart from hendo and we all no what happend there.

He mite not have knockout power but he only has 2 decision wins. What he lacks in power he sure makes up for in his relentless attack when he has some one hurt but granted bisping has never faught any one who is on parr with wandy apart from hendo and we all no what happend there.

I agree with you totaly, He does know when to jump on a fighter when there hurt,I also agree that apart from Hendo he's never fought anyone the caliber as Silva,Granted Silva is punch drunk but still. Comes down to if he fights somone his caliber or lower Bisping is fine, He fights championship material he has a problem IMO. Untill he does somthin otherwise to prove me wrong I.E beat Wanderlei I'm always gona think this.

but the thing is, he doesn't learn his lesson lol. of course people respect him as a fighter, you would be stupid not to. people dont like him as a person. and there is nothing wrong with that. Bisping can dish it, but he can't take it. That's why people don't like him. It's all fun and games until someone says something to him. From running his mouth, to picking on matt hamil, to saying 'I'm WAY better than wandy', there are plenty of reasons for people not to like him. Get over it.

Bisping is a legend' date=' he's got a good sence of humour which most people dont understand him properly, and he gives a good show and is a decent guy, yeh he talks alot of crap n did get knocked out brutally by hendo, but thats in the past and he's probably learnt from that, a fight can go either way, bispings a good fighter, i think people should stop hate-in the bloke n bein a ***** 2wards him and give him some respect like all mixed martial artist's deserve, it takes alot of guts to walk out there and fight

favourite fighters ---------

Chuck Liddell

Dan Hardy

Lyoto Machida

Michael Bisping

Forest Griffen

Rampage Jackson[/quote']

Couldnt agree more.

I dont give f*ck what american fans think about Bisping (and all the other UK fighters also).

He didnt do himself any favours during TUF9 but his team were kicking american ****,he was probably more delighted than he expected to be and showed in some of his comments which were mostly in jest.

Sure Bisping may work hard, but he is an average fighter at best. Whenever he fights someone who is top 10 he gets beaten, plain and simple. He hasn't grown too much and that is something very important, to change and evolve with the game, especially when what you're doing ISN'T working against top level guys.

When it comes down to him as a person, he shows no respect for any other fighter. He says he will knock them out or submit them and he will be the first person to do so because he is just that good. Based on speaking, Bisping should never fight, there is no need for him to, he already won every one of his fights. All you have to do is ask him.

What a horrible thing to say!

No class.

Sitting in ur undies putting the world to rights like.

What people were upset over was the way Bisping was running his mouth to a friggen Olympic Wrestler and a guy who should be respected' date=' and Bisping didn't show that respect, and he got what he deserved.

Personally his jaw should have been broken too so he would have to think twice about opening his mouth up to someone like that again.[/quote']

Legend! Come on he's hardly a legend.

He's an idiot, boring as hell and I think has a mild case of down syndrome.

ALL FIGHTERS TALK SMACK BEFORE THEY FIGHT.

NOT JUST MICHAEL BISPING.

I'd like someone to admit, your sore after the the tuf series loss?

Honesty's the best way :P

He's an idiot' date=' boring as hell and I think has a mild case of down syndrome.

Honesty's the best way :P[/quote']

Actually yes, Henderson is a legend in this sport. The man is the ONLY person to hold two belts in two different weight classes. He has fought everyone and anyone and still only has 7 losses in his career. Considering the caliber he has fought, that is impressive. He has never been KO'ed or TKO'ed and he has fought some of the heaviest hitters in the game. Not many people can lay claim to that.

True a bunch of people talk trash, but Bisping is another level entirely. He is rude, disrespectful, and doesn't even back anything he has to say up.

On another note, how dare you insult someone like that? Saying they are retarded. Sorry he doesn't speak as fast as some of the other fighters, so what? The man is soft-spoken. He also owns his own clothing line and trains other fighters. If Henderson is retarded as you say, then Couture and Rampage Jackson must be paraplegics as they trained with Henderson and respect him enough to call him in to help them train.

Everyday there is a thread with somebody crying about people picking on their favorite fighter. Get over it dude or cry about it somewhere else. I have no respect for bisping. Everyother fighter besides koscheck deserve respect.

who said anything about crying keyboard warrior, i like bisping and he's in my top 10, but isnt at all my favourite fighter, people like you make me laugh

He's an idiot' date=' boring as hell and I think has a mild case of down syndrome.

Honesty's the best way :P[/quote']

And to be honest, he is not a boring fighter. He comes into every fight and tries his best, and if he gets the chance, he knocks someone out. You can't knock everyone out. I would like to see you fight, when you do, you will learn very quickly not every fight goes the same way and sometimes you just can't put someone away or have what you would consider an interesting fight.

EDIT: Oh, and as long as we are being honest, you should do some more research and learn more about a fighter before you make such claims.

Actually yes' date=' Henderson is a legend in this sport. The man is the ONLY person to hold two belts in two different weight classes. He has fought everyone and anyone and still only has 7 losses in his career. Considering the caliber he has fought, that is impressive. He has never been KO'ed or TKO'ed and he has fought some of the heaviest hitters in the game. Not many people can lay claim to that.

True a bunch of people talk trash, but Bisping is another level entirely. He is rude, disrespectful, and doesn't even back anything he has to say up.

On another note, how dare you insult someone like that? Saying they are retarded. Sorry he doesn't speak as fast as some of the other fighters, so what? The man is soft-spoken. He also owns his own clothing line and trains other fighters. If Henderson is retarded as you say, then Couture and Rampage Jackson must be paraplegics as they trained with Henderson and respect him enough to call him in to help them train.[/quote']

How dare I????

Wise up, it's ok for people on here to talk trash about Michael Bispings son, however you get all wound up about some moron with no personality.

What your saying is Michal Bisping talks more trash than anyone else?

Rubbish, he talks trash yes but theres quite a few worse than him.

I assume this thread was started because of the hard time Michael gets on these forums.

In my view its mostly Americans hating on him, but really who cares what they think of him?

(most of em are Irish blow ins anyway)

He's got his fans in the uk, thats all he needs.

He's not a not a bad fighter, doing ok for himself and I'd say he doesn't give the haters a 2nd thought.

Archived