Second Episode of The Rear Naked Choke Show is out. Wanted the "Outside's" Comments.

TapUout1

i thought it was good excellent even especially for it being low budget kind of thing

good idea to bring on forum members too

im going to tune in to the rest you do

r you able to watch the first episode ????

i didnt see that one!!!

Yeah on the website just click the 'watch previous episode' tab and the first episode had 3 ten minutes parts. Thanks for watching and dont forget to sign up for the "Main Event Fantasy"

Free,fast & fun and easy.

I got beat by 2 seconds wow thats a close call! Good show, if I ever get myself a webcam(or buy one for the wife) I'd try to get on there! Are you going to release a list of the rankings as more events go by for the year end? Next week provide the UFN winners for Diaz vs. Maynard? Good show so far keep up the good work Tap!

CG

Oh yeah my last name is Grace, Flocon is the name of the company I own.

I got beat by 2 seconds wow thats a close call! Good show' date=' if I ever get myself a webcam(or buy one for the wife) I'd try to get on there! Are you going to release a list of the rankings as more events go by for the year end? Next week provide the UFN winners for Diaz vs. Maynard? Good show so far keep up the good work Tap!

CG

Oh yeah my last name is Grace, Flocon is the name of the company I own.[/quote']

Oh damn youre chuckfloc? i felt bad you lost by only 2 seconds, kinda crazy when i'm the one looking at all the picks and you think one person won and then all of a sudden BAM! somebody picks the fight by 2 seconds closer, it's crazy!

Tap

Cool stuff man' date=' if I were to say one thing it would be that things seemed a bit rushed in the ten minute slot, but I really enjoyed it anyway. Keep up the good work.[/quote']

No doubt its rushed and there was a lot i didnt get to. The feeling of rushed comes from my editing and i try to take pauses out of the audio track to fit more info but it becomes a bit of a ping pong game feeling, i'll work on that and i LOVE constructive criticism.

Thanks

Tap

Check it out and i've got a bunch of you all lined up for future episodes.

Oh and one of our own won the Main Event Fantasy' date=' it's announced at the end of the show.:D

Let me know who is free this coming Tuesday event Jan 19th! Camera required.

Peace!

Tap

Click

http://www.RearNakedChokeShow.com To Watch[/quote']

Nice Show man...I enjoyed it. I also can't believe I won. That is truely awesome. Sorry to the guy I beat out by 2 seconds. Whoo!

Archived