Fiddy

JuJitzWho

Dont know if this should be posted here but its really annoyin me bau that 50cent song is played at ufc events in between matches. I no its In Da Club bt wot is d song actually called cos itz a remix n i dont know what song it is! Need 2 download it

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Cheers x

Dont know if this should be posted here but its really annoyin me bau that 50cent song is played at ufc events in between matches. I no its In Da Club bt wot is d song actually called cos itz a remix n i dont know what song it is! Need 2 download it

Any help would be much appreciated :)

Cheers x

Damn name thief!!!!!!

JujitsWho > JuJitzWho......this is fact! :)

Thats because I'm not ghey.....I don't have to try to be cool by spelling things different. My natural kickass-ness is enough :D

As an Englishman, and resident of the nation that originated the common use language of this forum, I hereby propose that the Oxford English Dictionary recognises kickass-ness as it's newest addition.

THAT IS ALL!

ehhhh.....its ok...wouldnt wear it

you would have to see the kid to get it..... this is a kid thats know for making small bombs and such...

he once lost all the hair off half his head because he threw a small bomb in a sewer and the methane in there made a fireball that fried him

he also hacked into a japanese computer company and had the FBI knock on his door

you would have to see the kid to get it..... this is a kid thats know for making small bombs and such...

he once lost all the hair off half his head because he threw a small bomb in a sewer and the methane in there made a fireball that fried him

he also hacked into a japanese computer company and had the FBI knock on his door

Yeah this "Friend" of yours huh lol.......you know it was you

Yeah this "Friend" of yours huh lol.......you know it was you

no cause when i do less then legal computer things i do not get caught

and i am not dumb enough to throw a bomb in a sewer to see if it will explode....

however i did have a "friend" try to steal my bike once back int he day... as he was riding away his jacket flew infront of his face and he slamed right into the back of a parked car... his nose started bleeding and he was out cold... so we left him in the street bleeding and rode away

Archived