"Mir & Nog Sit at the Top of the HW Div, the Rest are Unproven" Says Dicker410

TapUout1

So ****er from both Ufc.com forums and blog section was on the second episode and he sees a big gap among the top guys in the HW division.

This weeks model is Jasmine, check her out and tell me what you think.

http://www.RearNakedChokeShow.com

Also you can find out who won the first couple Fantasy Events at the end of the show.

Thanks,

Tap

So ****er from both Ufc.com forums and blog section was on the second episode and he sees a big gap among the top guys in the HW division.

This weeks model is Jasmine' date=' check her out and tell me what you think.

http://www.RearNakedChokeShow.com

Also you can find out who won the first couple Fantasy Events at the end of the show.

Thanks,

Tap[/quote']

Great episode! i like the new format and the model was really pretty again. You still didnt answer me, can i be on one day? :o

thats a pretty fair statement i guess, the other guys- carwin, velasquez, JDS...they all need to prove themselves still its true. lesnar....man i really didnt think hed be this successful. the way mir has been packing on muscle though, my feeling is he will smash brock when he gets another chance

How can you be unproven when you have already beat one of those guys and would do so again very easily?

I agree with the other guys...but Lesnar not proven? Seriously some people need to stop hating so much. He hasn't done anything that bad outside of UFC 100 which was provoked by both Mir and the fans.

How can you be unproven when you have already beat one of those guys and would do so again very easily?

I agree with the other guys...but Lesnar not proven? Seriously some people need to stop hating so much. He hasn't done anything that bad outside of UFC 100 which was provoked by both Mir and the fans.

Brocks more proven than Mir look at his colegiate years I hate Mir

There's only one great Heavy and his name is Fedor

My point is Brock , Cain , Mir, Shane ,JDS ,don't have as many fights as Nog combined,Its either top tier or your fighting cans Big gap and it needs to be settled

Shane never been out of the first round,JDS does he have a ground game? Cain abit in the Kongo fight but still had trouble, Mir lost to Brock badly,and now he's cycling so who's for real but Big Nog

Fedor has one fight left so keep your fingers crossed

So who's mentally challeged in MMA to boot there all ranked! with as little as 8 fights thats a joke! Give your head a shake

Um if they are at the top then there is a gap between the top and something better then the top Brock dominated Mir get a life and a clue

My point is Brock ' date=' Cain , Mir, Shane ,JDS ,don't have as many fights as Nog combined,Its either top tier or your fighting cans Big gap and it needs to be settled

Shane never been out of the first round,JDS does he have a ground game? Cain abit in the Kongo fight but still had trouble, Mir lost to Brock badly,and now he's cycling so who's for real but Big Nog

Fedor has one fight left so keep your fingers crossed

So who's mentally challeged in MMA to boot there all ranked! with as little as 8 fights thats a joke! Give your head a shake

[/b']

Nog fought 2 of the top 3 current guys and got his **** handed to him though. Fedor is the only proven one. But Brock is well on his way.

Nog fought 2 of the top 3 current guys and got his **** handed to him though. Fedor is the only proven one. But Brock is well on his way.

Nog has proven himself way before you started watching MMA, kid.

Brock is on his way indeed, I hope the guy gets better soon.

Fedor and Josh have already proven themselves a long time ago though Josh is always ****ing juiced.

Nog has proven himself way before you started watching MMA' date=' kid.

Brock is on his way indeed, I hope the guy gets better soon.

Fedor and Josh have already proven themselves a long time ago though Josh is always ****ing juiced.[/quote']

Brock definitely makes the HW div interesting but with the 5 at the top all set to fight each other its interesting enough for the next few months. I hope he gets back in the cage soon too.

You should make this show available through audio podcast. I think the show would still make sense without the video, and I think a lot of people would download it. I know lots of people who have been looking for a UFC talk podcast since Setanta's Ultimate Talk show stopped.

Another good episode though.

You should make this show available through audio podcast. I think the show would still make sense without the video' date=' and I think a lot of people would download it. I know lots of people who have been looking for a UFC talk podcast since Setanta's Ultimate Talk show stopped.

Another good episode though.[/quote']

Thanks, dont know much about podcasting but the whole point of the show is to talk mma with the visual of a hot chick involved in the conversation lol. I'll look into it though.

Thanks' date=' dont know much about podcasting but the whole point of the show is to talk mma with the visual of a hot chick involved in the conversation lol. I'll look into it though.[/quote']

you need to have people who know what they are talking about it on your show.... having the typical retarded moron of these forums will not take you places

Archived