Pride FC

UFCKnockout

hey dude i dont think we are getting the best of pride here sorry dude

em u can find alot of pride fights on youtube that is if you know the fights you are looking for???

you can probly maybe watch it on the ufc website too maybe but ithink ud have to pay

Thanks m8, thats a shame i think ill try and find some on youtube, im mainly lookin for wanderlei silva and shogun rua, stuff like silva vs. jackson, silva vs. cro cop. thanks again.:)

What a monster that Bob Sapp. The beginning of the fight was really awesome. Once again Big Nog showed that he is made of steel.

Thanks for the tip Cayne.

yeah no problem dude

mind u bob is quite terrible though i think he only fights for the money now he doesnt care about his record lol

lil nog vs shogun is quiite epic too

cro cop vs bob sapp is a must too because bob crys at the end

oooohhhh and for hillarity gotta go with Giant silva vs Heath Herring it looks so funny giant silva chasing heath round the ring

Rampage vs arona too for the classic slam KO

Wanderlei vs rampage too

Fedor vs Cro cop

Fedor vs Nog

Wanderlei vs arona too to see wanderlei's massive winning streak coming to an end

these are the ones i can think of at the moment

lil nog vs shogun is quiite epic too

cro cop vs bob sapp is a must too because bob crys at the end

oooohhhh and for hillarity gotta go with Giant silva vs Heath Herring it looks so funny giant silva chasing heath round the ring

Rampage vs arona too for the classic slam KO

Wanderlei vs rampage too

Fedor vs Cro cop

Fedor vs Nog

Wanderlei vs arona too to see wanderlei's massive winning streak coming to an end

these are the ones i can think of at the moment

Your giving the guy tips on what to watch and you left out Don Frye vs Yoshihiro Takayama?!

Whoever it was that wanted suggestions on good Pride fight's, definitely check that one out. Classic.

Archived