Rashad vs Bisbing II

MikeW240

As much as I don't like either fighter because of their big mouths and showboating antics' date=' Bisbing has gotten much better and will definately beat Rashad this time. Hell most people think he won the first time. Its that Luck that Rashad has. ha ha ha[/quote']

You are obsessed with Rashad Evans. How was his second round KO over Liddell all about luck.

As much as I don't like either fighter because of their big mouths and showboating antics' date=' Bisbing has gotten much better and will definately beat Rashad this time. Hell most people think he won the first time. Its that Luck that Rashad has. ha ha ha[/quote']

You realise they no longer fight in the same division right?

There is no point to this rematch, and it won't happen.

Who else thinks this kid deserves to be labeled biggest ****** ever, are you kidding me? Rashad owns Bisping, he would run his ****

Rashad would trash him this time.

Archived