how much is a ppv?

scobe

i always read people complaining about paying for the ppv's when they're not the biggest cards

im from ireland, i pay 12 euro a month for ESPN and get every UFC event, fight night and unleashed for the 12 euro a month

how much do people in the US have to pay for the PPV's?

i always read people complaining about paying for the ppv's when they're not the biggest cards

im from ireland' date=' i pay 12 euro a month for ESPN and get every UFC event, fight night and unleashed for the 12 euro a month

how much do people in the US have to pay for the PPV's?[/quote']

I live in Scotland and pay ?9 and month for espn plus i need to have a sky subscription to get espn which costs a minimum of ?17 and i also pay ?9 extra a month to have HD. so thats ?35 a month for all events. Must be about $60? Still probably cheaper than what people in the US have to pay but they get to watch it at a reasonable hour and not 3-6am. I usually record the events and have folk round to watch in on the sunday night

I live in Scotland and pay ?9 and month for espn plus i need to have a sky subscription to get espn which costs a minimum of ?17 and i also pay ?9 extra a month to have HD. so thats ?35 a month for all events. Must be about $60? Still probably cheaper than what people in the US have to pay but they get to watch it at a reasonable hour and not 3-6am. I usually record the events and have folk round to watch in on the sunday night

yes we alos have to pay for a subscription for cable and on top of that we have to pay for ppvs

im from ireland' date=' i pay 12 euro a month for ESPN and get every UFC event, fight night and unleashed for the 12 euro a month

how much do people in the US have to pay for the PPV's?[/quote']

A lot.

Archived