Why do so many people think Rashad sucks?

MikeW240

Stop with these stupid Rashad threads. IF you need to' date=' ask three questions in one thread and stop creating new ones.

No one cares.[/quote']

I think they do care because they are responding. I think its you that gets your panties in a bunch when we talk the truth about your hero Rashad....lol....

Don't read it **** head and don't worry about telling someone else what to do.

ok guys...lets stay on topic here...

plain and simple...hes a good fighter, sure as hell aint the best, bust hes better than a good number of guys.

BUT CAN WE PLEASE GIVE HIM A REALITY CHECK!! Rashad thinks hes gods gift to the sport! If it wasnt for that ****y and arrogant attitude he'd be more respected!!

And I give him a little credit on this last fight with Silva, he worked him the first 2 rounds but at the same time Silva didnt do much. The 3rd round however was straight crap!! He stayed away from Silva that round trying to secure a victory through the judges. Some people call it strategy but this is a sport of FIGHTING...so fight, dont stay away in the last round.

So as a fighter he's good, could be better...but that attitude makes him a scumbag!!

Archived