Calling out to all the Brock lovers

ForrestGriffinFan101

I think we realize it could definitely go either way, both are threats to eachother. If you think not then you are the silly one.

However, you should remember that the Fedor lovers are originally the ones who said Brock was a fake and also said he would lose to Couture and Mir 2.

The fans who think their fighter would beat Fedor easily however, are the Mir fans..so you are calling out the wrong people.

I wish to hell I could decide who is worse...Brock nut-huggers or Fedor nut-huugers...but damned if each time I think I've made my mind up someone posts something like this to swing it back the other way *sigh*

Actually, I am not a Fedor nut-hugger at all. He's not even in my top 5 favorite HW's. I just realize that he can beat Brock because he is a lot more skilled.

Ya.....some Broc fans...and others.... use the word Love and Idol....woooooo thats Bad.......kinda scary and creepy..

I like Mir as a fighter....and Randy Couture.......and a few others ....for their fighting skills and personality....but ....if you are using the words Love and Idol for any UFC fighter.....you probably need to hook up with more CHICKS!

Also when i defend Mir ...its from a skill and fighting style....point of view......some of the stuff i read on here .....about certain fighters.....has nothing to do with skills, technique fighting style....etc......it is...or sounds like .....I hate to say it ...but a man crush......

and in the instance of Broc.....who ever his fans are....you have to remember...if he saw any of his so called fans in public ...he probably wouldnt spit on you ..if you were on fire......thats just his style.

So i dont understand the hero worship?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjQXq5tjjw

Makes me laugh every time. Who ever put this together has a lot of time on their hands and is clever. I love the music.

Anyways I'm a fan of both and really just want to see it go down. Maybe i'm swayed by this video but I still got lesnar taking this fight.

Not to take up for Fedor, but that video is anything but clever

Actually' date=' I am not a Fedor nut-hugger at all. He's not even in my top 5 favorite HW's. I just realize that he can beat Brock because he is a lot more skilled.[/quote']

B.J. penn and GSP are both more skilled than lesnar also....So I guess that means they would beat Lesnar too? And how would you explain the fight with Couture? Hopefully you are smart enough to follow what I'm saying....Lesnar isnt winning because he has more skills, he is winning because he has 1 skill that he is great at and he is huge compared to everyone else. Fedor I must say would only have a punchers chance in this fight, "NOT THAT IT WOULD EVER HAPPEN BECAUSE FEDOR REFUSES TO STEP UP AND TAKE ON THE TOP FIGHTERS OF TODAY RATHER THAN THE TOP FIGHTERS FROM YESTERYEAR, but if the did happen, and the fight went to the ground, all hope of a Fedor victory would be lost...And even in the standup, Lesnar would also have a punchers chance as well............

Ya.....some Broc fans...and others.... use the word Love and Idol....woooooo thats Bad.......kinda scary and creepy..

I like Mir as a fighter....and Randy Couture.......and a few others ....for their fighting skills and personality....but ....if you are using the words Love and Idol for any UFC fighter.....you probably need to hook up with more CHICKS!

Also when i defend Mir ...its from a skill and fighting style....point of view......some of the stuff i read on here .....about certain fighters.....has nothing to do with skills' date=' technique fighting style....etc......it is...or sounds like .....I hate to say it ...but a man crush......

and in the instance of Broc.....who ever his fans are....you have to remember...if he saw any of his so called fans in public ...he probably wouldnt spit on you ..if you were on fire......thats just his style.

So i dont understand the hero worship?[/quote']

You realize if you fought Frank Mir he would disgrace you until you break down crying? Brock wouldn't do this unless you provoked him.... would he think he can beat you? Yup, does anyone going into a fight think they can beat their opponent? Yep.

Archived