Dream wants Sylvia and Arlovski

toddvan97

my bad if this has been discussed, i only searched for a couple seconds but i think this is really good news finally get these guys some tough competiton and if they throw some wins together maybe ufc can give them another chance - tim sylvia vs stefan strouve, wonder if it could live up to its height haha

http://www.mmafighting.com/2010/01/01/dream-plans-to-add-andrei-arlovski-tim-sylvia/

The UFC already wants both guys back but Sylvia was under contract and Arlovski was talking about boxing (at the time).

You have a link to that? Cause from what I read Dana White said he didn't want either of them back.

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2009/07/30/ufc-is-no-longer-interested-in-andrei-arlovski/

Not until he starts winning at least, for Arlovski. As for Tim, he said the only way he would be back in the UFC is going through TUF.

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Dana-White-says-TUF-stint-only-way-Tim-Sylvia-fights-for-UFC.html

I'd would like to see A.A back, he still has a lot skills.

Sylvia seems to have fallen' date=' rolled, then bounced the rest of the way down the hill. I'd love to see a return even if it's in a different organization.

Isn't Arlovski a light heavyweight in Strikeforce now?[/quote']

im not sure of this, but arlovski would make for a mean lhw. more and more dream matchups.

Sylvia seems to have fallen' date=' rolled, then bounced the rest of the way down the hill. I'd love to see a return even if it's in a different organization.

Isn't Arlovski a light heavyweight in Strikeforce now?[/quote']

If he is I'm going to be finding out where and at what time Strikeforce comes on.

if sylvia and arlovski put up wins against top notch fighters and then be willing to be the crap out of each other i think dana would wanna have that fight even if its merely for ratings but there two potential guys that can really make a mess of the heavyweight standings in the ufc

I don't understand why people look down on Arlovski. His loss to Brett Rogers can be chalked up to him not taking Rogers serious, and losing to Emelianenko, heck, Nogueira lost to Emelianenko.

I think Arlovski, who is now trained by GREG JACKSON'S CAMP, can be a top ten heavyweight in the UFC. He got good hands, great takedown defense, and good ground and pound skills.

Sylvia, on the other hand, is a complete and utter joke now. He looks like he has no heart left in him, and his body shows it. He's now a fat, tall, slob of a fighter. I can't believe he let himself go that bad. I mean, his body was never the epitamy of perfection, but c'mon man. how many crispy creme donuts can you eat before a fight???

I don't understand why people look down on Arlovski. His loss to Brett Rogers can be chalked up to him not taking Rogers serious' date=' and losing to Emelianenko, heck, Nogueira lost to Emelianenko.

I think Arlovski, who is now trained by GREG JACKSON'S CAMP, can be a top ten heavyweight in the UFC. He got good hands, great takedown defense, and good ground and pound skills.

Sylvia, on the other hand, is a complete and utter joke now. He looks like he has no heart left in him, and his body shows it. He's now a fat, tall, slob of a fighter. I can't believe he let himself go that bad. I mean, his body was never the epitamy of perfection, but c'mon man. how many crispy creme donuts can you eat before a fight???[/quote']

:) This is one of the best posts I have seen all day. It sounds like I'm not the only one who can't stand Tim "the tree" Sylvia. I didn't know Arlovski was training with Greg Jackson.

Archived