Who do you think should coach the next ultimate fighter after chuck and co

Jid

I would like to see Lyota Machida and Anderson Silva coach. We don't see enough of these two dominate fighters and there is already some calls for Silva to move up and hold two titles. Lyota has unique skills that would be interesting to see incorporated, and Silva has probably the most talent of any fighter in MMA. What a pair, and what fighters would give to train with the two!

I think Lightweight or Welterweight is due for some new blood. Maybe throw in some WEC fighters for the fun of it. As far as coaches go, I'd like to see these fighters but not necessarily together:

Couture

Vera

Condit

Edgar

Jon Fitch

Marquardt

W. Silva

Rua

Amir (in a year or two if he keeps it up)

Cain

Well played' date=' also Silva is gonna tell his team that if they try to defend against being punched then they are not putting on a show for the fans. Most knockouts ever in a season![/quote']

If his fighters didn't win by knockout or submission he would yell at them. He would be like "What is wrong with you?! You suck, you are a boring fighter!"

Frank mir and Brock Lesnar as coaches would be sweet... thats ofcourse if Mir beats Carwin.. but if he does that show would be insane.. alot of hate.. real hate.. and ratings will be way higher then TUF 10.. weight class should light and welter weights

Lesnar might not be the best mma coach but he could teach some real good wrestling.. and niether was rampage so who cares

Sorry folks, Lesnar doesn't have the self discipline to coach TUF. For the ratings they do have to jaw at each other some and build up their fights. Lesnar is incapable of distinguishing between BSing to get under your skin and serious hate. He would break into a roid rage berserker mode and jump on Mir, the students would try to get him under control, he'd hurt a couple of them, slap the cut man, his assistant coaches, and anyone else that tried to get in his way. Then Dana would send him packing for being an undisciplined tool and a liability to his company.

He isn't capable of keeping his emotions in check long enough. He'd get stupid and smash some people and go to jail for being an idiot. There is a difference between being wound up, and being in a roid rage, I've seen plenty of wound up people, and I've seen some roid raging people. I saw roid rage in UFC 100, his actions were the epitome of roid rage, beat up Mir, got threatening with the Doc when he came in to check out Brock, got rude to the fans, got all crazed out in front of the camera, the guy was nuts. They don't even act that over the top in WWE. Deny it all you want, the guy juices. It's too easy to circumvent the system and beat a drug test.

I don't know what two people I would want to see next. But I do want them to be understandable, and have something to give their team. Rampage is hilarious, but I could have coached his team better than he did. TWO GOOD COACHES, that's all I ask for.

Definatly a lightweight season.but i think coaches for TUF12 should be GSP and Koscheck. Mostly caz i would like to see theme fight for the title. and Gsp is realy the only realistic threat to BJ Penn an BJ is almost umstopable in his devision. So hopefuly under St-Pierres coaching there might be a up comeing threat to BJ. but thts just my opinion

• 2 weeks later...

Archived